Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

FF4 Online (FF Remnants)

09.29.2014 11:44pm
Thread Creator

Nelfichu
I've been there, hombre.

Have you seen this, have you heard about this? I guess a long time ago, this used to be called FF Legacy, then Square threw out a cease and desist, but then they kinda forgot about it, the game changed hands, and it's now called FF Remnants.

It's basically FF4 online with a different story. Actually, there's not much of a story, or any cutscenes at all, but the real draw is obviously the online. I decided to check it out on a whim today, and I got sucked in.

Jump to Post

10.02.2014 12:31am

SuperSquall
Shortening His Posts

Do you has any video examples or anything like that?

Jump to Post

10.02.2014 3:41pm
Thread Creator

Nelfichu
I've been there, hombre.

I don't, but here's some screens I found online:

I've gotten to Mysidia and am enjoying it. When you join up with other players (I think you can have a party of 5), you pick someone to take the lead on the field map. Battle works pretty much how you'd think it would, with each player controlling their own character. It's a pretty nifty unique way to play in the FF4 world.

Jump to Post

10.12.2014 8:55am

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Hmmm I remember how final fantasy 4 could be controlled with two snes controllers back in the day. My friends and I would play as different characters in battle. It would be interesting to play in an mmo setting with turned based battles with your own personal character trying to aid the party in the style of an old final fantasy games.

Jump to Post

10.15.2014 2:22am

Thirdtwin
It's you guys' fault

I was up there for like two seconds.  Somehow I was a bard but I dont' think I meant to be one. 

TT

Jump to Post

10.21.2014 4:21am

vinnyvalentino
Hyperion Master

Pretty cool.  Always thought it would be cool to be able to play older Final Fantasy's in a multiplayer setting.

And that, as they say, is that.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter