Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

FF8 Remaster

08.29.2019 3:48pm
Thread Creator

The Hulk
Good Boy

Looks like a bare bones effort cobbled together as a cash grab to finally statisfy the people who have been calling for it for years.  And I can't fucking wait.  Who else is getting it like immediately?  I only hope the speed boost isn't turned on via the pause menu this time, that basically turned me away from the FF9 re-release never to return to this day.

Jump to Post

08.29.2019 4:49pm

Testament
Shamshot

*raises hand*

Jump to Post

09.03.2019 4:48am
Thread Creator (Edited on 09.03.2019 at 7:14am)

The Hulk
Good Boy

Can't even change the controls, which is the first thing I always do in FF8.  Literally unplayable, I tell ya.

No vibration either. That was like a little reward for getting the gunblade right ;[

Jump to Post

09.04.2019 9:15pm

Scribe
The Taru

Did they add a feature to help with the draw system?

Jump to Post

09.04.2019 9:48pm
Thread Creator

The Hulk
Good Boy

The speed boost is all was needed, it's a great system.  I'm already almost to the end of disc 1, having a blast, really reassures me that it's not just me and modern FF truly is dogshit compared to the good old days.

Jump to Post

09.10.2019 9:44pm

Call
Firefightin' Administrator
Administrator

I have not taken the train to Timber yet and have spent almost 10 hours (at 3x speed) drawing magic, playing TT, and converting cards to high-powered magic.  I have hundreds of Pains, -agas, Meltdowns, Flares...no one will convince me that the Junction system is bad.  It can be pried only from my cold, dead hands.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter