Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

FFX-3?

12.31.2013 6:51pm

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

that sounds like a fucking 1990 soap opera

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

12.31.2013 7:26pm

SuperSquall
Shortening His Posts

I would also like to take this opportunity to slander Motomu Toriyama and drag his name through the dirt.  Nomura gets a lot of flak around here for ruining Final Fantasy or what have you and I *PROMISE* you that Toriyama is a thousand times worse.

Jump to Post

12.31.2013 9:36pm

OrionHardy
Otherworld

Sounds like someone found my shitty attempt at a fan fic (Any of you guys remember that?) and some how made it worse.

Great men aren't everywhere, just where it counts.

If you ever see me online playing Halo, join me please.

Jump to Post

01.01.2014 6:48pm

Thirdtwin
It's you guys' fault

Old Juan said:

I guess things get more fucked up. Looks like Square-Enix are hell bent on destorying his property.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=741166

My favorite part is the part about how there's a new shoopuf.

TT

Jump to Post

01.01.2014 7:06pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

wow guys... just wow.

You know, I keep hoping for a Third Chrono game, I really do, but after the last few years, I'm perfectly fine with Chrono Cross being the last game in that line.

SE, I think you guys really need to talk to  Sakaguchi and beg for his help here.

OrionHardy said:

Sounds like someone found my shitty attempt at a fan fic (Any of you guys remember that?) and some how made it worse.

Didn't we destroy all evidence of that ever exsisting?

Jump to Post

01.01.2014 7:14pm

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

^Apparently not well enough

Jump to Post

01.02.2014 5:21pm

OrionHardy
Otherworld

Goddamit guys, you had one job :P

Jump to Post

01.02.2014 7:55pm

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

So yet another sequel to a mediocre series, huh? I don't think consumers want to see them relive their glory days like this.

Jump to Post

01.04.2014 10:11pm

Thirdtwin
It's you guys' fault

riiiiiiiiiide ze shoopuff?!?!?!

Jump to Post

01.06.2014 1:44pm

Darth Howie
Darthpool
Administrator

*headdesk supreme*

Woe unto he who tries to be helpful, for upon him shall be lain the burdens of all.

- Squall 15:11

Jump to Post

01.06.2014 2:52pm

Jaran

Thirdtwin said:

Goddammit I think I'm insane now

Jump to Post

01.06.2014 10:01pm

Lexx
I know how they work

So according to my brother, who investigated this nonsense...

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
There's a novel that takes place post-X-2.  In that novel, Tidus dies (again).  Yuna has a sad and somehow wishes him back to life.  When he's alive again though, he has an injury that doesn't completely heal.  Also, people all over Spira are now wishing for things and their wishes are coming true.

After that comes the audio novel that is with the HD remakes, and that deals with Sin's return, Yuna being paranoid that Tidus is cheating on her, and other stuff with things.

Jump to Post

01.07.2014 2:32pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Thirdtwin said:

You know I had only skimmed through this thread and my mind had assumed it was about more FFXIII stuff - it wasn't until seeing this I realized it was X.  That's right, Yuna, Tidus, doesn't jog my memory, but one can never forget the shoopuff!

Jump to Post

01.07.2014 2:45pm

Jaran

Lexx said:

So according to my brother, who investigated this nonsense...

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
There's a novel that takes place post-X-2.  In that novel, Tidus dies (again).  Yuna has a sad and somehow wishes him back to life.  When he's alive again though, he has an injury that doesn't completely heal.  Also, people all over Spira are now wishing for things and their wishes are coming true.

After that comes the audio novel that is with the HD remakes, and that deals with Sin's return, Yuna being paranoid that Tidus is cheating on her, and other stuff with things.

...this even what is

Jump to Post

01.08.2014 12:48am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

Thirdtwin said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. best post i've seen in years.

I have no words for this.  Fortunately I can ignore it and retain my love for the first two games. and yes I didn't mind FFX-2 as I felt FFX's ending left the door open for it but FFX-2's complete ending was extremely closed off leaving nothing open......so this all sounds horrible.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter