Final Fantasy Society

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Society Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

FFXIV Stormblood: Soon™

< Prev 1 ... 51 52 53 Next >

10.10.2017 3:42pm

Magnus
Registered Member

4.1 is out and....

damn you Yoshida for making the Ivalice scenes and Prima Vista more nostalgic with FFT music. *goes back to the Prima Vista to listen some more*

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
You start in Kugane where you meet a servant wokring for the Grand Imperial Plawright company who wants su to speak with someone she represents. This girl is named Alma bas Leventale, duaghter of a missing playwrigth who is an old friend of Cids. Cid briefly appear but is unable to assist due to the pending Omega Questline. So we are ther eot help find ehr father. Then we are introduced to the son of the playwright, Ramza bas Lexentale, who is the spitting image of our FFT protagonist, albeit this version is a bit of a dick being of Garlemald. Both he and Alma are Garleans. We are to aid them in finding their father and discovering the truth of the Zodiac brave story. Delita is only mentioned but there is talk of the unnamed hero (FFT Ramza) whose deeds not only allowed Deltia to ascend to the throne but also went largely without mention. We start in the Imperial prvince of Rabansatre, which in this world, is supposedly built above the ancient capital if Ivalice, Leslia.(also Rabanastre is int he midst of an uprising thanks to our victories in Doma and Ala Migo). Also one of the artifacts their father brougth back is a piece of Auracite. (Zodiac Stone and I am willing to bet it is Virgo)

Also ti does look like we will be traveling to Rabanastre possibly in 5.0 since a map did appear int he update with a '???'. It is situated on the Garlemald continent. Alphinaud mentions the province in uprising so our second trip in Orthard will undoubtedly have us crossing another sea to there with "Robin and Batgirl". 

Also for the upcomign Hildebrand series...

The return of "Greg" is nigh.

Jump to Post

10.10.2017 4:21pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Magnus said:

Also for the upcomign Hildebrand series...

The return of "Greg" is nigh.

I've been putting off re-upping but I'm not gonna lie, this right here is really getting my attention.

I love when FFXIV isn't afraid to be really, really stupid.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 51 52 53 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2013 Final Fantasy Society, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter