Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

New FFXI FULL Expansion: "Seekers Of Adoulin"

06.24.2012 1:53am
Thread Creator

Darth Revan
Jen' Jari Iv Tave Sith

So a new FULL expansion for Final Fantasy XI has been 'confirmed'... I say 'confirmed' because until I have it on my Xbox 360, it's still rumor to me...
[Quote]Commemorating a decade of Final Fantasy XI, Vanafest 2012 revealed a new expansion for the MMO. Seekers of Adoulin will promise new lands, new tales, new jobs â?? including the â??Geomancerâ?, confirmed on the expansionâ??s official site.Check out its official trailer above. Itâ??s mostly text, though the background of the â??new talesâ? clip might give you an idea of whatâ??s to come. Thatâ??s followed by some work-in-progress in-world renders providing a look at whatâ??s to come. The expansion is coming in 2013 for PC and Xbox 360.Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin [Official Site; h/t Flionheart] [/Quote]
Source: https://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/06/final-fantasy-xis-newest-expansion-will-be-seekers-of-adoulin/

Apparently Geomancer has been confirmed as one of the new jobs... I can't help but wonder if this is a case of 'too little, too late'? IMO, Abyssea broke the game what with the idiotic level cap of 30 (when it should've been 75) so that now we have almost every player with at least 2 level 99 characters what's the point? Unless a level cap was put in Abyssea of 75... thereby forcing players to return to the standard XP party setup, which'll only cause the community to whinge and complain >.<
Still no word if there'll be a Xbox 360/Playstation 2/3 port though...

Jump to Post

06.24.2012 1:54am

Zubis
Registered Member

https://www.ffsociety.com/forums/f1/FFXI_Vanafest_2012_663

:p

Jump to Post

06.24.2012 1:56am
Thread Creator

Darth Revan
Jen' Jari Iv Tave Sith

.... My bad Zubis. Was told about this new expansion by Enkidoh, didn't see a thread about here so thought I'd make one solely for discussion about this... I feel like a n00b now >.<

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter