Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

Reading FFIX out loud with my kids.

< Prev 1 2 Next >

03.26.2014 7:57pm

The Hulk
Good Boy

I could understand if it came right out of left field, but wasn't his inevitable eventual death a pretty big plot point throughout the game?

Jump to Post

03.27.2014 12:56am
Thread Creator

Scribe
The Taru

The Hulk said:

I could understand if it came right out of left field, but wasn't his inevitable eventual death a pretty big plot point throughout the game?

It just never dawned on me. I was always more focused on Zidane and Garnet's thing after Disc 2. Before this playthrough my only other time finishing the game was about 14 years ago and in that one time playing through I missed the Vivi's children part somehow. Strange since I was so fond of the character and I happened to miss that crucial part.

Jump to Post

03.27.2014 3:27am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

Hahah, I just 'Liked' your original post.

Also, Vivi dying was somewhat known back then, months after the game was out. I even made a fanfic about it 13 years ago here.

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

03.27.2014 4:55am
Thread Creator

Scribe
The Taru

Indiana Jerico said:

Hahah, I just 'Liked' your original post.

Also, Vivi dying was somewhat known back then, months after the game was out. I even made a fanfic about it 13 years ago here.

===

I'd be interested in reading the fanfic to them, is it age appropriate? If there is graphic content can you explain as if it were a ESRB rating or movie rating?

Jump to Post

03.27.2014 5:59am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

Scribe said:

I'd be interested in reading the fanfic to them, is it age appropriate? If there is graphic content can you explain as if it were a ESRB rating or movie rating?

There is no graphic content, but it might be a bit heavy-handed for kids. It's more like a drama, really. You can try clicking the link to read it for yourself. It's just a one-shot story so you can finish it in one sitting. :P

There's most probably be a lot of grammatical errors there. I wrote that when I was 23 and English isn't my first language. :))

===

Jump to Post

01.08.2015 12:11am

RuudolF
Registered Member

Much respect from this cold country called finland! :)

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter