Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

The future of Final Fantasy.

< Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >

07.24.2013 5:16am

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Zubis said:

In other, other news, the head of Eidos Montreal has resigned, blaming Square-Enix Europe's 'lack of courage'.

Eido's Montreal's last title was Deus Ex Human Revolution, and the new tablet game. I'm guessing we're not going to see any new Deux Ex soon.

I hope you are wrong Deus Ex Human Revolution is the only reason why I still had faith in Square-Enix (kind of) as a Publisher. Basically how I felt about Deus Ex is symbolic on which part of Square-Enix is carrying the company the entire company.

Jump to Post

07.24.2013 10:58pm

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Well, I'm kind of looking forward to Lightning Returns based off the videos. I'm waiting to see on FF14: ARR. It may be entertaining, but I'm not too sure. FF 15 doesn't have me optimistic at all. The trailer wasn't all that great. Plus, if the rumor is true, it will be an action game. I don't really care about the FFX remake, since I didn't like that game at all.

Jump to Post

09.04.2013 4:26am

Spooniest
Coffee Warrior

The future of Final Fantasy is actually 2000 years in the past... ;)

I'm going far far away somewhere

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter