Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

Type-0 (Not Sure If Slowpoking)

01.18.2012 6:43am
Thread Creator

Lews
Lord of the Morning

http://www.1up.com/features/top-psp-vita-games-2012?pager.offset=1

"Formerly known as Final Fantasy Agito XIII, Type 0 is easily the most ambitious PSP title ever published; the Japanese release came on two UMDs and featured insane loading times if you didn't install the game. No worries, though. We have it on good authority that Square Enix will be bringing the game to the U.S. as a Vita release, which should relieve some of the game's technical issues and work around the fact that the PSP market is moribund in the west."

Yep, getting a Vita for sure, now.

Jump to Post

01.18.2012 2:01pm

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Boo, I'd have rather seen it stay on PSP for us so I don't have to buy a Vita for a while.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

01.18.2012 3:24pm

kjonez
with a Z

I am disappoint.
I'm in no hurry(many years from now) to buy a Vita, so it's a real let down to know it was released for PSP, can still be released on PSP, but will release on Vita instead. When XIII was nearing its release date I bought a PS3 just for that game. I don't want to make the same mistake and buy a Vita just for another FF title.

Jump to Post

02.23.2012 4:45pm

Darth Howie
Darthpool
Administrator

Vita only?  Boo!  Way to keep alienating the fans, Squeenix. 

Woe unto he who tries to be helpful, for upon him shall be lain the burdens of all.

- Squall 15:11

Jump to Post

02.24.2012 4:41am

Aquila
Usually lurking
Administrator

I actually want this game way more than XIII-2.  If they somehow bring it here on Vita than I guess I won't have a choice...  In the meanwhile, I'll keep praying for a PS3 remaster release.

Jump to Post

02.24.2012 10:05pm

Zubis
Registered Member

^ This. I'd happily buy it on PS3.

Jump to Post

04.04.2012 10:06pm

kirbenvost
Give Life Back To Music

I don't even have a 3DS yet, it'll be years before I buy a Vita.

Jump to Post

04.24.2012 6:37pm

viator
Registered Member

Hm, would they go out of their way to make it a Vita exclusive? Like, how would it be done? Cartridge only? Since making it a PSN downloadable should enable PSP access. I think a Vita exclusivity would hurt this game's market performance.

That said, I've loved this game ever since the first trailer got out. The moment I finished watching it I was of the impression "that's it, this is where Final Fantasy should head." I sincerely hope it gets localized.

dissidia.net

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter