Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Awesome people taking awesome photos: the photography thread

< Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next >

06.10.2013 4:34am

Amer
pew pew pew

My cousin got married this weekend and the reception was in old Union Station is St. Louis. The lowlight, no built in camera flash possible conditions really taxed the little t4i. Here's a few interesting snaps, I think. 

Jump to Post

06.10.2013 4:58am
 (Edited on 06.10.2013 at 11:51pm)

kirbenvost
Give Life Back To Music

Oh wow, that is amazing.  My friends are getting married in an old venue soon, The Vancouver Club, which is one of those ostentatious old gentlemen's clubs... not the kind with naked ladies.   I'm sure they're going to have some impressive pictures too.  And it's gonna be pretty sweet partying it up 1920s style too.

I'm no photographer and my camera is a shitty phone, but the views on my hike yesterday were still pristine:

Jump to Post

06.23.2013 7:27pm

Zubis
Registered Member

Nice Kirb :o

I bought Adobe Lightroom and I'm going through about 10 years of photos when I stumbled across this one that I took about 5 years ago.

Jump to Post

06.25.2013 7:39pm

kirbenvost
Give Life Back To Music

Wow, nice!

My Dad recently got a new camera and he's been posting tons of great pics lately.  He had an old 35mm SLR for years and took so many great photos but it broke probably 10 years back so he's relied on VERY crappy point & shoots since then.  Finally my Mom managed to get him a Canon Rebel for Christmas this year and he's loving it.  Long story short, it's really making me want to get into learning photography.  We actually have a decent Nikon DSLR, I just don't know how to use it.

Jump to Post

07.22.2013 8:57pm

Zubis
Registered Member

Not my best pic, but there is something awesome about watching grown men use a giant sling shot.

Jump to Post

07.22.2013 9:59pm

kirbenvost
Give Life Back To Music

Hah, that is pretty cool. :D

Jump to Post

08.06.2013 3:18pm

Amer
pew pew pew

My wife really wanted to take some family pictures with sunflowers after seeing some online. I got a tip as to the location of some but we had trouble finding them and by the time we did the golden hour was about halfway over. We still got our pictures in but at the end my wife sarcastically says to me "why don't you try to take one of those artsy pictures you like so much". So I jokingly said "Hur hur okay here" and quickly took this one off. I didn't notice until post there was actually a bee on the flower. Lens flare totally unintentional. 

Jump to Post

08.18.2013 11:04pm
 (Edited on 08.19.2013 at 1:54am)

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

Today there was literally a parade outside my house because my neighborhood is amazing:

Also I just bought a zoom so I thought let's grab some street portraits:

Jump to Post

08.26.2013 4:55pm

Zubis
Registered Member

Nice Mole. Though the second last dude looks like he's going to gut you.

Jump to Post

11.20.2013 2:50am

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

This weekend someone let me play around with a 5D Mark III and some L lenses. Here are some results I got straight from the camera, no processing:

So yeah, if anyone could let me borrow like $6000 that'd be great.

Jump to Post

11.20.2013 3:04am

Kellios
Yikes and away!

Oooh, you know which lenses you used, offhand? Great shots!

Jump to Post

11.20.2013 3:18am

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

The night one was a 24-105mm f/4L, all the others were 50mm f/1.2L. So fun, so expensive~

Jump to Post

11.20.2013 4:47am
Thread Creator

Southern Comfort
silently judging all of you

I will murder you, and all that you love.

(I actually might murder someone for the 24-105 L)

(also, second to last shot is my fave.  Love dat high contrast.)

Jump to Post

11.20.2013 5:43pm

Amer
pew pew pew

Very nice. I'd love to get some L glass. A friend at work has the 24-70 2.8L and I'm so jealous. 

Jump to Post

11.20.2013 5:58pm

Kellios
Yikes and away!

Yeah, I've been eyeing the 24-70 2.8L but there's always the 85 1.2L and ahahaha expensive hobby =(

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter