Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Bombing in Boston.

04.19.2013 2:41am

ManjiSanji
Insanity Mongoose

https://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/16/17784776-fbi-releases-video-of-two-dangerous-suspects-in-boston-bombing?lite

Pictures of the suspects.  I feel sorry for anyone who looks like them.

Jump to Post

04.19.2013 4:15am

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

I'm still pretty much speechless.  Lemme just say we are thinking of the families of those who got hurt and lost their lives in that carnage.  And fervent hopes that whoever's responsible for are given reliable and continuous supply of oxygen while they're burned alive on the stake.

Jump to Post

04.19.2013 8:30am

ManjiSanji
Insanity Mongoose

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbcnews.com/51592842/

A lot more happening, including a shootout, dead cop, more explosions and caught suspects who may have been involved with the bombings.

Jump to Post

04.19.2013 9:18am
 (Edited on 04.19.2013 at 9:59am)

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

Confirmed that the suspects from the MIT shooting are the same from the bombing.  

One suspect is dead.

One has currently locked himself inside a building.

They're finding more pressure cooker bombs all over Watertown.

Looks like they got him alive

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

04.19.2013 12:55pm
 (Edited on 04.19.2013 at 1:11pm)

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

All of Watertown and surrounding neighborhoods are on lockdown. Guy could be in Cambridge, Allston/Brighton, or anywhere else. Whole MBTA is shut down, no one's going to work. This is crazy this is crazy this is crazy.

EDIT: Residents of Boston, Cambridge, Watertown, Waltham, Newton, and Belmont are being told to stay home and don't answer the door. This is natural disaster levels of lockdown. Insane.

Jump to Post

04.19.2013 4:45pm

Kellios
Yikes and away!

These guys are kids... 26 (the one shot and killed) and 19... god, this is incredibly surreal and scary. The MIT officer was 26 too =/

Stay safe, Mole.

Jump to Post

04.19.2013 5:48pm

Crux
A mental Dentist's office

Yeah, I heard about the MIT shooting last night, but I didnt think it could be connected. What were they doing there? Setting up more bombs? I thought they would had already left Massachusetts after the Boston marathon.

And the one left is 19?! Ah! So young....

Jump to Post

04.19.2013 5:49pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

Crux said:

Yeah, I heard about the MIT shooting last night, but I didnt think it could be connected. What were they doing there? Setting up more bombs? I thought they would had already left Massachusetts after the Boston marathon.

It's possible.  The police apparently found another one in the area, and these guys were apparently loaded for bear with explosives.

Jump to Post

04.19.2013 6:18pm

Seelas
I want to go back.

Yeah, I didn't happen to check the news this morning and very nearly walked out the door to work until I noticed an email from my employer alerting us to the situation. Needless to say it is more than a little scary and I hope it gets resolved soon.

Jump to Post

04.19.2013 7:14pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Hoping all you folks in Mass. stay safe until this scumbag is found. I think if I was up there I'd be pissing in my pants right about now.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 1:18am

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

If I'd been up there I'd probably be hunting that bastard down.  I know, tough talk.  But right now I'm furious.

This just in: https://www.jpost.com/International/Marathon-bomb-suspect-eludes-police-hunt-paralyzes-Boston-310427

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 1:48am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

He has been captured alive. Glad he didn't get a chance to die a coward's death.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 2:12am

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Since the hunt is over lets all have a small laugh.

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 2:31am

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Best possible outcome. Since they got him alive, now we can finally find out why the fuck.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 2:48am

ManjiSanji
Insanity Mongoose

The older brother apparently went to Russia 6 months ago and may have met with a terrorist organization that's an offshoot of al Qaeda.  Saw some bit on NBC about it with Brian Williams.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter