Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Bombing in Boston.

04.20.2013 2:51am

Crusader
Not Even My Dad Hit Me

More likely because the elder brother was denied citizenship because he beat his girlfriend.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 3:26am

Colinp42
Registered Member

Been pretty wild here today. I'm 15 mins from Watertown and Cambridge, but until a couple hours ago he just could have been anywhere.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 3:30am

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

Onyx said:

He has been captured alive. Glad he didn't get a chance to die a coward's death.

This.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 3:54am

Colinp42
Registered Member

Such a long day. I almost went into work before I saw the T was shut down anyway.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 4:20am

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

What a rollercoaster of a day. At six o'clock the governor gave a press conference confessing the day-long manhunt was unsuccessful; within an hour they had the guy pinned in a backyard. I grew up in the neighborhood bordering Watertown, and it's the last friggin' place on Earth where you'd expect something like this to happen. Such a relief that it's all over.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 5:36am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

So one of my buddies put up a link to Prison Planet about the father saying that his children were being setup.  So I humored him and clicked on the article.  Surprisngly straight forward.

Sadly, reading the comments is a reminder of why I don't take the conspiricy nuts seriously.

Moving on from that, I hope our members in Boston are doing good after this, and I hope things return to normal soon for you guys.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 6:27am

Crux
A mental Dentist's office

^ I have definitely read a lot of Facebook posts directed at that. I'm not sure about that at all, I mean why did the guy die at MIT? What about other bombs? Actually were other bombs found?

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 7:19am

ManjiSanji
Insanity Mongoose

I've read some reasonable conspiracy stuff.  I don't buy it in this case.

Jump to Post

04.20.2013 1:49pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Crux said:

^ I have definitely read a lot of Facebook posts directed at that. I'm not sure about that at all, I mean why did the guy die at MIT? What about other bombs? Actually were other bombs found?

Didn't they throw a bomb at the police?  That would sort of, uh, blow a big hole in most conspiracy theories.

Jump to Post

04.22.2013 6:16pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Yeah...I guess the upside? is that there's really no way they could be found innocent now.  If they had just been caught in their home there's a chance they could have gotten off - at least now there will definitely be justice/already has been in one case.

Jump to Post

04.22.2013 8:39pm

Crux
A mental Dentist's office

Yes, they did throw crude grenades at the police... that was what I was thinking of. Like I was getting at, (and what colinp42 said) I don't see how there could be any questioning of it now.

I do wonder how the interrogation has been going. Apparently he can't talk due to injuries.

Jump to Post

04.24.2013 4:18am

ManjiSanji
Insanity Mongoose

Apparently the older brother decided to do it to, "defend Islam against attack."
By bombing a marathon finishline.

Great logic there.

Jump to Post

04.24.2013 5:11am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

CaButler said:

So one of my buddies put up a link to Prison Planet about the father saying that his children were being setup.  So I humored him and clicked on the article.  Surprisngly straight forward.

Sadly, reading the comments is a reminder of why I don't take the conspiricy nuts seriously.

Moving on from that, I hope our members in Boston are doing good after this, and I hope things return to normal soon for you guys.

did you get to the part about amputee actors

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

04.24.2013 5:47am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

Nope.

Those conspiricy people get to some sick places sometimes.

Jump to Post

04.25.2013 1:56am

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

Boylston Street opened back up to the public today. Here is the Marathon finish line:

On the site of the first blast:

Marathon Sports, where the first bomb was placed in front of:

And also I ran into a man who looked like a cartoon eagle.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter