Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Declaration of War

< Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next >

07.08.2017 1:22am

Robo Deth Monkey
Robotic Monkey of Deth

We're here to help you not suck so bad by sharing our awesome. Jerk.

Jump to Post

07.08.2017 2:27am

Lord Golbez
Registered Member

Lukewarm seltzer is crazy.

Jump to Post

07.08.2017 5:42am
Thread Creator

smeared ink
Fei Ayanami

To quote Bob Dylan, this site is sux.

Jump to Post

07.08.2017 7:04am

Lord Golbez
Registered Member

smeared ink said:

To quote Bob Dylan, this site is sux.

That was on the occasion of winning the Nobel Prize for Literature, if I'm not mistaken.

Jump to Post

07.08.2017 7:53am

Scribe
The Taru

When deeply, we all wish that we could band together and form a large community with people that relate to our hobbies. Fitting into that group, I really stay here because the people and the atmosphere make me nostalgic and the kind I don't want to get rid of. Maybe I'm in denial, and don't want to think of leaving a community that once played an active role in my life.

Maybe I just want to think there are others out there like me that play one of these earlier games and felt like they were learning about the world and real life evils we need to be strong against. Instilling hearts of heros. I choose to feel I'm not the only person who can view games as art and be deeply, life changiningly (new word) affected by the experience of the best stories. :cuponoodles :istillbelievetheyllgetitrightoneday :quitrich :iloveyou

Jump to Post

07.08.2017 8:08am

Lord Golbez
Registered Member

Shit just got real up in here.  :boo Just fight the flame war, nub. No time for feelings.  On the other hand, we can all take a break for tea and biscuits if that's what you need.  That's mandatory for all wars. including flame wars.

Jump to Post

07.08.2017 8:24am

Scribe
The Taru

I was just that kid that did this sort of shit with nerf guns and water balloons, not circle jerking each others wits for really no fucking good reason at all. Different strokes? :jerkoffjoke

Jump to Post

07.08.2017 8:57am

Glans Helmet
SG Invader

Scribe said:

When deeply, we all wish that we could band together and form a large community with people that relate to our hobbies. Fitting into that group, I really stay here because the people and the atmosphere make me nostalgic and the kind I don't want to get rid of. Maybe I'm in denial, and don't want to think of leaving a community that once played an active role in my life.

Maybe I just want to think there are others out there like me that play one of these earlier games and felt like they were learning about the world and real life evils we need to be strong against. Instilling hearts of heros. I choose to feel I'm not the only person who can view games as art and be deeply, life changiningly (new word) affected by the experience of the best stories. :cuponoodles :istillbelievetheyllgetitrightoneday :quitrich :iloveyou

Hi mrobo

Jump to Post

07.09.2017 10:22pm
Thread Creator

smeared ink
Fei Ayanami

Man this place is boring. Why don't you guys come troll us for awhile instead?

Jump to Post

07.09.2017 11:40pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Because nobody cares.

Jump to Post

07.10.2017 5:38am
Thread Creator

smeared ink
Fei Ayanami

Seriously lacking passion here.

Jump to Post

07.10.2017 6:07pm

Cybernetic Empire
Registered Member

I think it's time to move on to our next mark.  We came here first to have a bit of fun and maybe recruit people to flame another Final Fantasy fan forum.  Sadly, it seems not many of you are interested or aren't as spirited anymore.  We'll take our late 90's to mid 00's zeal and liveliness and go somewhere else... :(

Jump to Post

07.10.2017 7:08pm

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

We've never been all that big on board invasions or anything like that, and we've just grown increasingly chill over the years, even when we're active.   I don't have any particular interest in going over to your forum to start shit, but I wouldn't be opposed to stopping by to hang.  You guys seem all right.

Jump to Post

07.10.2017 9:01pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Honestly I kind of liked the new blood around here whether it's just trolling or goofing around. 

Jump to Post

07.10.2017 9:10pm

Mert
on Dew

Fifteen years ago I'd take you up on that offer.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter