Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Final Fantasy Basketball 2012

10.13.2012 7:41pm
Thread Creator

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

So we have a football league going all these years, but fantasy basketball is fun too! So who wants to join? 

Doing it at yahoo as well;

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ffsociety

League ID: 65285
password: ffo

I have it at 12 spots right now.

I just picked a default draft time right now, if it doesn't work for you guys we can decide together when most poeple can make it.

Jump to Post

10.17.2012 9:03pm
Thread Creator

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

Wow..no takers huh? Uh, winner gets to say anything in my sig AND custom title for a month!

Jump to Post

10.18.2012 2:07am

tharpy
Electric Duck

sorry i only do baseball or football :(

I don't watch much for NBA...i expect travelling to be a foul :)

Jump to Post

10.18.2012 1:27pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Sorry Spidey, just noticed this thread. Basketball is the only one of the 4 major sports I don't follow very closely so I'll pass on a fantasy league.

Jump to Post

10.19.2012 1:41pm

TheheirofGondor
Registered Member

I do follow basketball (not as much as football but I pay attention) but have never done a non-football fantasy league.  How does a basketball fantasy league work?

Jump to Post

10.20.2012 6:50am
Thread Creator

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

There's different rule sets, but the most common way to play is head to head like in football .  instead of getting points for stats like in football, it works like this:

-There are say, 9 categories that are scored each week, each represents one stat, so fg%, 3pts, pts, turnovers, assists, steals, rebounds, etc

-Whoever gets the most of one category gets a point - so if you have more rebounds, you get a point. if somene else has more points, they get a point. if you have less turnovers, you get a point.

Thats it, so  you win 5-4 or 8-1 or something.  Personally I find it way better than fantasy football, it's less random...you can't get lucky because one epic performance doesn't do anything for you if that epic performance came at a ton of turnovers and a lot of missed free throws. but if you guys dont follow or like bbal that much, not much we can do there.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter