Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Final Fantasy Football 2012

11.11.2012 9:39pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

Argh! Finally, a week where I can pay some small amount of attention to my team, and everyone but Drew Brees drops the fucking ball figuratively AND literally. Ugh! Time to drop some people and hit the talent pool.

Jump to Post

11.12.2012 1:53pm

TheheirofGondor
Registered Member

Ramses said:

Whoever plays me this week gets a gift, as yahoo wouldn't load for nothing then when I finally got to my team screen it won't make lineup changes. GFY Yahoo!

If you have a smart phone the Yahoo Fantasty app is pretty good and was up all day.  Might be good insurance if this happens again.

Jump to Post

11.12.2012 6:54pm

Ramses
Registered Member

TheheirofGondor said:

If you have a smart phone the Yahoo Fantasty app is pretty good and was up all day. Might be good insurance if this happens again.

Tried that too, and it wouldn't load either.  They sent an apology email out today, but that's inexcusable unless they got hacked which they didn't claim.

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

11.13.2012 3:02am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

you could load it on the smart phone but couldn't make any roster changes

Jump to Post

11.13.2012 1:19pm

TheheirofGondor
Registered Member

Hrm, I was able too, odd.

Jump to Post

11.14.2012 10:21am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Yeah I couldn't make any changes either. Good thing I had my lineup set earlier in the week.

The smartphone app is damn good though, definitely recommend it.

Jump to Post

12.09.2012 2:41pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

PLAYOFFS BITCHES!

Jump to Post

12.09.2012 3:02pm

Atma Weapon
I Am Pure Energy

Playoffs?!? Playoffs?!? Don't talk to me about playoffs! Playoffs?!?

Jump to Post

12.09.2012 3:52pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Jump to Post

12.10.2012 1:22pm

TheheirofGondor
Registered Member

I'm hoping for a good playoff run here, since I just lost out of my other league after going 10-3.  Ffff

Jump to Post

12.12.2012 11:08am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Huh, I thought last week was the start of the playoffs as it was in one of my other leagues. Wonder how much of impact there'll be on the title game with it being during Week 17. Stupid teams and their "rest players" crap.

Jump to Post

01.02.2013 12:38pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Congrats to the Opa Mayple Style for winning this year's title and to the Running Zombies for beating the piss out of me in the 3rd place game. Another solid year in the books folks, well done.

Jump to Post

01.02.2013 12:45pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

I wish I'd been able to be more active this year, but I just got slammed with life and work a few games into the season and completely lost track of the football season in general :\. Always next year, though.

Jump to Post

01.02.2013 1:11pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Next year, the title game has to be in Week 16. Even entering the 3rd place game I figured I'd lose because I knew Matt Ryan wasn't going to play the entire time, and he was the main reason I did so well this year.

Jump to Post

01.02.2013 2:21pm

Jiro
Registered Member

Remind me to participate next season. I'm, uh, not the best, but I'll be more exciting than a dummy team!

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter