Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

HAPPY NEW YEAR FFO/S!!!11

< Prev 1 2 Next >

12.31.2012 3:22pm
Thread Creator

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

We've had all but the last 43 minutes of 2012, just waiting for the clock to strike 12 to pop open the bottles of grape juice.  No, I can't get drunk today, slightly ill after working in the office from Saturday afternoon to early this morning.  Yes, my boss is evil.  EVIL.  I'll petition for a final boss to be named after him.

Anyway, I could only hope all of us had a generally good 2012 as we look forward to a 2013 free of bogus doomsday predictions.  That said, what major news are you most looking forward to in the coming year?

Have a good one, friends :)

Jump to Post

12.31.2012 4:37pm

Jiro
Registered Member

Well two and a half hours into 2013 and I can't fault it yet. Hope everyone has an enjoyable NYE; I forgot to, uh, do anything except play video games.

Jump to Post

12.31.2012 5:10pm

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

It's already 2013 here! Happy New Year everyone!

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

12.31.2012 8:36pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Egads, messages from the future!

Jump to Post

12.31.2012 9:23pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

Hey, future people.  What are tomorrows Mega Millions numbers going to be?

Also, I get to spend New Year's sick.  Fun times.

Jump to Post

01.01.2013 12:29am

Draco
Road trip to the Dreaming anyone?

Happy New Year everyone!    Drive safe! 

I'm working through midnight, so someone please have a drink or two for me.

Jump to Post

01.01.2013 6:19am

Lexx
I know how they work

Happy New Year, FFS!  Hope everyone had lots of fun and made plenty of resolutions that will be broken within a week.

Jump to Post

01.01.2013 7:57am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

Lexx said:

Happy New Year, FFS!  Hope everyone had lots of fun and made plenty of resolutions that will be broken within a week.

Pfft. Try a day!

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

01.01.2013 9:22am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Happy New Year, sweetpeas!.
Last year was the worst year my husband and I had in at least 16 years, so here's hoping this one will see us returning to a normal, uneventful life. And I hope it'll be a great year for all of you, too!.

Jump to Post

01.01.2013 2:38pm

Stecloud
Desperately seeking RPG closure

I awoke this morning with my wallet, keys and phone all still present.  Nailed it!  Happy 2013 everyone.

Jump to Post

01.01.2013 5:03pm

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

2012 had its ups and downs.  Lessons, triumphs, and heartbreaks.  Here's hoping 2013 comes in and kicks the shit out of it.

Jump to Post

01.01.2013 5:12pm

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Oh goddess Spoony, you just had to post that scene from Trading Places (I loved that movie!). ;)

2012 can burn and roast in hell for all eternity. Mostly had bad luck for much of the year and little to commend it. My horoscope for this year I read in the paper today however was very positive (usually it's telling me to save money and be cautious, so telling me to enjoy life and that I'll be 'experimenting with a new style and persona' is making me cautiously optomistic for the new year). :)

Jump to Post

01.01.2013 5:48pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

Should be a good year for me, what with me doing the crazy thing and getting myself a 16 game pass to the Yankees this year.

Yup, I'm going to chalk that one up to tempoary insanity.

Jump to Post

01.01.2013 10:49pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Stecloud?! Oh my goodness!.

Jump to Post

01.02.2013 12:57am

Stecloud
Desperately seeking RPG closure

Mavilu said:

Stecloud?! Oh my goodness!.

Hello!  I decided to venture back to FFOnline only to discover that it was gone!  A website explained what happened and hence I found myself in this place.  I hope the past few years have been good for you.  I've just downloaded FFVII PC and I'm enjoying the nostalgia (though the save system is dodgy).  Anyway, why am I talking about actual FF in the General Chat section of the forums?!  It's good to see some familiar names.  No doubt a lot of people's lives are very different now from when we last spoke and I look forward to learning about them.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter