Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Happy Next Year Thread

< Prev 1 2 Next >

01.02.2012 12:18am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

We had dinner earlier and later, I made a pie; well, it took longer than I thought it would, so we received the new year with a pie in the oven and then, our very first meal was pie, ice cream, coffee and rum; we thought that was a pretty good way to start the year.

Jump to Post

01.02.2012 12:26am

Atma Weapon
I Am Pure Energy

Happy New Year!

Jump to Post

01.02.2012 1:55am

Southern Comfort
silently judging all of you

Disaronno is too goddamned tasty for my own good.  I managed to kill 3/4ths of a fifth before I realized, holy fuck, I just killed 3/4ths of a fifth.  Shortly afterwards, I realized, holy fuck, I'm too drunk to walk.

Jump to Post

01.02.2012 5:26am

kjonez
with a Z

Hey! I didn't wake up in a hospital bed this new years day! I got a feeling it's gonna be a good year.

Jump to Post

01.02.2012 1:17pm

Zo
another blue ribbon

Southern Comfort said:

Disaronno is too goddamned tasty for my own good.  I managed to kill 3/4ths of a fifth before I realized, holy fuck, I just killed 3/4ths of a fifth.  Shortly afterwards, I realized, holy fuck, I'm too drunk to walk.
A short blonde acquaintance worked her way through half a bottle of Generic Amaretto Brand and ended the pre-drinking by pouring vodka into her lager. She had to be carried to the club and, once there, blew chunks all over the table. How is it that you can drink and have been drinking for years and years, and not know what's going to make you into a fucking state?

Jump to Post

01.03.2012 5:43pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

Ulterior said:

dude. that was a fucking awesome new years. also, i'm glad there are no pictures.

That's what you think.

>.>

Jump to Post

01.08.2012 2:51am

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

FUCK 2012!!!

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

01.08.2012 4:30pm

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

CRAPPIEST HOLIDAY SEASON I EVER HAD (Mav knows why - went from bad to worse).

Here's hoping 2012 will be better.  Because I won't survive another shit like that.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter