Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Holiday Season 2012

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

12.25.2012 12:37am
Thread Creator

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

What did FFS get? 

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

12.25.2012 1:00am

Zubis
Registered Member

My girlfriend got me a companion cube, Halo 4 controller and Portal 2 coffee mug.

Also, it's the first time in 7 years that I haven't been single during Christmas, so that's a nice bonus present too :)

Jump to Post

12.25.2012 2:38am

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jump to Post

12.25.2012 4:38am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

FFS got a rock.

Jump to Post

12.25.2012 4:47am

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

FFs got Hepatitis D.

Jump to Post

12.25.2012 9:46am

OrionHardy
Otherworld

Batman Memory Stick, My daughter knows me so well.

Great men aren't everywhere, just where it counts.

If you ever see me online playing Halo, join me please.

Jump to Post

12.25.2012 10:29am

Kal
yes

I got a bunch of pair of socks. I felt like Harry Potter getting presents from Dobby.
It's all I asked for so I'm a happy chosen one.

Jump to Post

12.25.2012 4:10pm

Amer
pew pew pew

As a gift to ourselves, we got a Canon Rebel T4i with the 18-135mm STM kit, plus I picked up a 50mm 1.8f prime lens and a sling bag. Really been learning and enjoying it, even if my wife yells at me about some of the pictures as I learn. 

I personally got a new Saddleback Leather wallet. 100 Year warranty. Can't wait to break it in. 

Also got a lot of Amazon and Gamestop gift cards. 

But it was all about our 2 year old this year. She got a kitchen, small kiddie panio, Cinderella dress up stuff, Disney Princess castle, Playhouse, etc. etc. It was really fun watching her this year, and I'm glad we got the dSLR so that we could capture it. 

Jump to Post

12.25.2012 9:16pm
 (Edited on 12.25.2012 at 9:39pm)

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

I saw Django Unchained by myself and a theater full of black folks.

BEST CHRISTMAS OF ALL TIME

EDIT: NETFLIX JUST ADDED THE WEST WING TO INSTANT STREAMING. TODAY. THIS IS HAPPENING.

I've spent the entire day by myself and am literally having the best holiday.

Jump to Post

12.26.2012 12:28am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Hey peeps! having a good Christmas? besides Mole, that is.
We had another of our relaxed Noche Buena, we had baked ham and roasted mashed sweet potatoes, no fuzz, no muss, then my husband got a catnap while I did some carving while listening to some nice choral music on TV, then, on to unwrap presents at 12 while having some eggnog and today, we'll have more ham and a pie I'm about to make.
And check this out

Up until now, I was doing my carving on a coffee table with most stuff lying around it on the floor, not anymore! my husband gave me this nifty work bench, ain't that great? I'm the luckiest gal in the world.

Jump to Post

12.26.2012 12:38am

Zubis
Registered Member

Looks great Mav! Stop looking so organised, that desk and bookshelf look perfect.

Jump to Post

12.26.2012 12:55am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Got a 32" Samsung 720p LED HDTV for Hanukkah. And some cash money.

Jump to Post

12.26.2012 4:19am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

I received the Doctor Who Series Seven part one DVD, Stephen Colbert's America Again book, a new electric razor that the skin on my face is very grateful for, a new coat, and some money among a few other things.

I gave a lot this year as well. Mom got a pannini press, Dad a grill kit and Captain America on DVD, my step mom got Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman and Dark Lord of Derkholm by Diana Wynne Jones (though she seemed less than thrilled when she opened it, I hope she at least gives them a chance, because they're both great stories) and I also burned her a CD of orchestrated Final Fantasy music since I was at a concert recently and I learned as I described that experience to her that all she seems to know about video games is that they make people kill other people or something. Anyway, got my mom's boyfriend The Avengers and The Dark Knight Trilogy on blu ray, my sister The Five-Year Engagement on DVD, and my niece a collection of Clifford the Big Red Dog stories and a plush Bowser doll.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

12.26.2012 4:34am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

I got a twenty five dollar gift card to iTunes and a fifty dollar gift card to Barns and Nobles.

Recommendations?

Jump to Post

12.26.2012 5:48am
Thread Creator

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Max Payne 3 
Kid Icarus
and new bath towels. 

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter