Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

I have the top comment on LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem"!

< Prev 1 2 Next >

12.28.2012 4:54am
Thread Creator

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

I had to share this.

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 5:25am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

If only I could read it...

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 5:27am
Thread Creator

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

Check out the actual video on YouTube. Sorry for the low resolution photo!

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 5:30am

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

I don't know if it's worth bragging that you bragged about on youtube that you listen to party rock 200 times a day.

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 5:34am

Lews
Lord of the Morning

it's one of those songs you don't wanna admit to liking in front of your buddies, but when you're alone you crank it slightly.

we all have one or two of those kinda songs.

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 5:52am
Thread Creator

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

:D

Lews said:

it's one of those songs you don't wanna admit to liking in front of your buddies, but when you're alone you crank it slightly.

we all have one or two of those kinda songs.

But I do!

Id82 said:

I don't know if it's worth bragging that you bragged about on youtube that you listen to party rock 200 times a day.

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 5:55am

scnix
scnix.com

So you listen to it for 20 hours a day? What do you listen to for the remaining 4 hours?

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 5:58am
Thread Creator

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

Well usually I just listen to it as I'm walking around the city. I live in Canberra, so there's not much else to do but walk around and listen to music, and go to the clubs and drink! (I'm in the Canberra internet cafe now drinking red wine digsuised in a soft drink bottle!)

scnix said:

So you listen to it for 20 hours a day? What do you listen to for the remaining 4 hours?

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 6:21am

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

I bought my best friend that same exact TMNT backpack that the guy in the beginning has on.

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 6:28am
Thread Creator

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

Can I be your best friend!?!?!?!? :D ;)

judge_raz said:

I bought my best friend that same exact TMNT backpack that the guy in the beginning has on.

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 8:15am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

The Cantina Band version is the only one I can stand. And by "stand", I mean it makes me laugh hysterically instead of bleed from the ears.

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 11:21am

Som
Genitals are Funny

all i see is herp derp herp derp.

greatest extension from Chrome i ever got. Youtube comments are responsible for more killed brain cells than alcohol.

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 12:07pm

The Hulk
Good Boy

Jed Kemsley said:

Well usually I just listen to it as I'm walking around the city. I live in Canberra, so there's not much else to do but walk around and listen to music, and go to the clubs and drink! (I'm in the Canberra internet cafe now drinking red wine digsuised in a soft drink bottle!)
Having been there, I can attest to this.  There really is fuck all to do in that place.

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 12:10pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Som said:

Youtube comments are responsible for more killed brain cells than alcohol.

Limed for truthiness.

Jump to Post

12.28.2012 12:23pm

Som
Genitals are Funny

But Canberra has Fireworks! 

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter