Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Is her vagina inside out yet? Duggars expecting #20.

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

11.08.2011 5:07pm
Thread Creator

Tarethen
Registered Member

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/michelle-jim-bob-duggar-expecting-20th-child-144832226.html

FFS. Can someone castrate Jim Bob already?

Jump to Post

11.08.2011 6:35pm

Kal
yes

I can't wait til they've run out of names starting with J and the only option they have left is "Judas".

Jump to Post

11.08.2011 7:23pm

Sanna
What a Tedious fight!

Ugh...just thinking about about how many kids she's popped out makes my vagina hurt.

Jump to Post

11.08.2011 7:25pm

Rinoa
Night Star
Administrator

ugh, to answer the subject... yes.. I remember hearing about how they had to put things... back in...

Rinoa.Nu

Jump to Post

11.08.2011 7:36pm

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

Fuck these people. Seriously. And fuck TLC for giving these empty-headed fuckwits a forum to spread their bullshit. I wish nothing good on the parents, and I seriously think the state should sieze their children for immediate therapy and deprogramming.

Once again: fuck these people and all of the people that support them. Holy FUCK does this shit piss me off.

And I definitely volunteer to castrate Duggar myself, but only if I can use my bare hands to do it.

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

11.08.2011 8:52pm

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

I had a conversation with someone today about it (along with my angry FB post) that I hope all the children start a suicidal cult one day that is exclusive to the family.  These parents are so fucking retarded I wish that a 1/2 baby rule per family was implimented JUST so they can't reproduce.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

11.08.2011 9:51pm

Kellios
Yikes and away!

Always relavent.

Jump to Post

11.08.2011 10:32pm

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

I dont want any kids... If I had 20 I would kill myself.

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

11.08.2011 10:57pm

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

Kellios said:

Always relavent.

The only thing more horrifying than this image is that it needs to be updated to show five (and soon six) more kids.

Do you think they're going to force this shit on their daughters?  I can't imagine there's any bit of actual love within that family.

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

11.09.2011 12:15am

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

I know the oldest son is already married and has a kid and another on the way.

Jump to Post

11.09.2011 1:18am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Michelle Duggar's vag is like a can of Pringles. Once it pops, you can't stop!

Jump to Post

11.09.2011 1:30am

Ulterior
Registered Member

I think after #5 they just sort of fall out when they're ready.

I love you, everything burrito.

Jump to Post

11.09.2011 2:30am

arcite
Funky Monkey

judge_raz said:

Fuck these people. Seriously. And fuck TLC for giving these empty-headed fuckwits a forum to spread their bullshit. I wish nothing good on the parents, and I seriously think the state should sieze their children for immediate therapy and deprogramming.

Once again: fuck these people and all of the people that support them. Holy FUCK does this shit piss me off.

And I definitely volunteer to castrate Duggar myself, but only if I can use my bare hands to do it.

So I've watched the show since my wife watches it some, and they seem like nice people, I guess I don't get the blinding hatred toward them when, while I don't agree with their beliefs, they're financially able to take care of their kids and they're not complete assholes. I didn't get the impression they were even that preachy to everyone else either.

Of course I recognize it's a TV show and they could be the biggest bunch of bastards in the world, but it didn't seem like it.

Jump to Post

11.09.2011 2:49am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Well, basically, the human female's vagina is not normally meant to have that many babies, but their wacky religious beliefs say otherwise. She's also have babies WAY past the usual childbirthing years. Not only are they putting any children she's preggers with in increasing danger of being miscarried or having some sort of horrible birth defect, but also further risking her life.

Jump to Post

11.09.2011 4:20am
Thread Creator

Tarethen
Registered Member

Look up the term quiverfull. It's scary...

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter