Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Is her vagina inside out yet? Duggars expecting #20.

11.09.2011 6:01am

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

arcite said:

judge_raz said:

Fuck these people. Seriously. And fuck TLC for giving these empty-headed fuckwits a forum to spread their bullshit. I wish nothing good on the parents, and I seriously think the state should sieze their children for immediate therapy and deprogramming.

Once again: fuck these people and all of the people that support them. Holy FUCK does this shit piss me off.

And I definitely volunteer to castrate Duggar myself, but only if I can use my bare hands to do it.

So I've watched the show since my wife watches it some, and they seem like nice people, I guess I don't get the blinding hatred toward them when, while I don't agree with their beliefs, they're financially able to take care of their kids and they're not complete assholes. I didn't get the impression they were even that preachy to everyone else either.

Of course I recognize it's a TV show and they could be the biggest bunch of bastards in the world, but it didn't seem like it.

There are currently in excess of seven billion people on Earth. Over population is a very real, and very pressing concern that no one is addressing. Millions upon millions of children are starving to death, misinformation abounds about sexual protection, food is scarce and growing scarcer all the time, species are going extinct every day, and these fucking 'people' have twenty children because a fucking book written by illiterate bronze aged goat herders told them to be fruitful and multiply.

People like this are exactly why I have such a problem with religion. Because their magical little book tells them to do something, they do it and damn the consequences. They give no shits about anything beyond their own purvue and the world is a poorer place because of it.

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

11.09.2011 4:38pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

And the Lord said "Go forth and multiply."

How much you want to bet that's about the only kind of multiplication that family adheres to?

Jump to Post

11.09.2011 10:26pm

arcite
Funky Monkey

Onyx said:

Well, basically, the human female's vagina is not normally meant to have that many babies, but their wacky religious beliefs say otherwise. She's also have babies WAY past the usual childbirthing years. Not only are they putting any children she's preggers with in increasing danger of being miscarried or having some sort of horrible birth defect, but also further risking her life.

Yeah I get that, and I think they're pretty damn lucky that their 19th was the only child to have issues at birth. I also fully think if they keep up with it they're really going to get burned badly by either the child or the wife having serious issues and that'd be sad especially if it was the child.

I don't agree with what they're doing at all and their luck is just going to run out. I'm probably reading a bit much into random judgements on the internet.

Jump to Post

11.09.2011 10:35pm

Ulterior
Registered Member

Catastrophe said:

And the Lord said "Go forth and multiply."

How much you want to bet that's about the only kind of multiplication that family adheres to?

I figure mathematicians, math teachers etc. do well by that commandment.

I love you, everything burrito.

Jump to Post

11.11.2011 1:39pm

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

He should officially change his name to Lord Walder Frey.

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

11.12.2011 2:55am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Yeah, I don't get the hatred (spare me the nonsensical excuses, please), more importantly, I don't get why anyone cares enough to even learn this stuff, really, who gives a damn.

Jump to Post

11.12.2011 11:53am

Kal
yes

Let's say each kid has 20 kids of their own. In two generations they'll have enough people to found a small town. In three, enough to build a large city. In four, they can take over the city of Chicago. 
Assuming they start breeding at 20. In 2120, 1 person out of 6 on this planet will be a Duggar.
A Huxley book in the making.

Jump to Post

11.12.2011 5:23pm

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

There ought to be laws because of scum like these two 'parents.'

Jump to Post

11.12.2011 5:50pm

Magicjewel
Dr. Fantabulous
Administrator

Everyone has a right to have the family of their choice.  No matter how they build their family, if they build their family, etc., everyone has that right.  I wouldn't tell this couple that they cannot have children, especially because they can support their children and they seem to have a weird system worked out where the family functions well.  Forcing someone to not have kids against their will is the same as forcing someone to do so, and I would never do that.

That being said, personally I believe the decision to have that many kids is batshit insane.  Those children cannot possibly be getting the love and individual attention they need.  While they have the right to build the family they want, it's not fair to the kids, it's not fair to the community, it's not fair to the human population to put that many extra bodies in it (when they have access to plenty of birth control to prevent it), and it's not fair to her health to produce that many children in her lifetime.  I would never tell them not to make a reproductive choice because they seem to be able to provide for the basic needs of their offspring (and I don't doubt that they love them and try to pay attention to them, even though I don't think each child gets the attention it deserves), but I can still think it's an absolutely idiotic choice.

"Well, your brain seems to work a little bit." -- Rune Walsh, Phantasy Star IV.

Jump to Post

11.14.2011 1:26am

Seraphitta
Registered Member

I think it's stupid that she's going ahead with another pregnancy when her uterus has tried to escape through her vagina multiple times before. It's a stupid health risk for both ehr and the child. And if something happens she leaves 20 kids without a mother, which forces the others to take care of their siblings. It robs them of a childhood needlessly.

Jump to Post

12.09.2011 12:19am

Crux
A mental Dentist's office

Miscarriage.

Jump to Post

12.09.2011 2:04am

Luna
dangerous lady

Sadly, given her history, I think that's the best outcome that would have been possible. I don't wish miscarriages on anyone, but in light of what happened the last time she got pregnant, it's better than her dying in childbirth (a very real possibility, especially at her age and with the strain she's put on her body) and leaving all her other children motherless.

Jump to Post

12.09.2011 10:36pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

You think this will stop her? She'll most likely try again.

Jump to Post

12.10.2011 12:36am

Dh
Not in the face!
The Alpha and the Omega

I would snicker, perhaps cackle, if they tried again, but it instead resulted in her death. I'm curious how the whole "God" thing would work out for these lunatics.

I made this for you!

Jump to Post

12.10.2011 6:13am

Crux
A mental Dentist's office

They said they would let God decide how many kids they have. Either this means they should stop (but then the first miscarriage would had suggested that long ago with the second pregnancy) or more likely they'll keep trying and consider any miscarriage God saying "No", until she becomes barren or dies both of which will probably also be God's message from on high.

... Okay I think I'm being too mean here.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter