Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Is her vagina inside out yet? Duggars expecting #20.

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

12.10.2011 10:27am

Kal
yes

I don't think at this point they are actively trying to have kids anymore, but if they don't use birth control and have both apparenlty great reproductive skills, she's bound to get pregnant over and over again. When they say they want to let God decide how many kids they have, it seems pretty clear that they're not going to actively try to not have anymore kids.
Unless they just stop having sex altogether, she'll get pregnant periodically until menopause.

Jump to Post

12.10.2011 3:29pm

Ulterior
Registered Member

The... horror.... the horror

I love you, everything burrito.

Jump to Post

12.10.2011 4:12pm

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Yeah, a miscarriage isn't going to stop them from having another and she is likely to die eventually doing this shit.  And as someone said yeah, there will instantly be 20+ motherless children. 

But seriously, with that many kids how do they even find time or the energy to make boom boom?  I'd be drained at the end of the day.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

12.10.2011 7:19pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

The other kids pretty much raise the kids from what I remember hearing. They probably announce to the whole family that they are going to go pray to God for another child. She probably lays down on the bed with most of her clothes on and a sheet witha a hole cut between them. He probably lays down on top of her does the deed and then lays down in his own bed.
It looks like the oldest son is already on kid number 2.

Jump to Post

12.11.2011 4:13am

ahninjas
likes 'em pretty

I think these people are off their rockers for having so many kids, but if anyone here is a villian, it's the TLC execs who celebritise this freakish family. If they want to have a ton of kids, and can provide for them, fine, they're not hurting anyone (although their "KEEP POPPIN EM OUT" attitude is kind of sickening). Turning them into a sideshow reminds me of the Dionne quintuplets.

Jump to Post

12.11.2011 10:50am

Demon
Registered Member

Crono said:

Yeah, a miscarriage isn't going to stop them from having another and she is likely to die eventually doing this shit.  And as someone said yeah, there will instantly be 20+ motherless children. 

But seriously, with that many kids how do they even find time or the energy to make boom boom?  I'd be drained at the end of the day.

Dilithium crystals.

But seriously, the largest family I know has only 9 kids (quints and two twins)

Jump to Post

12.15.2011 1:33am

Arckanghel
Pirate.

Maybe her ovaries will finally explode. We can only hope.

Jump to Post

12.18.2011 8:10am

Magicjewel
Dr. Fantabulous
Administrator

Arckanghel said:

Maybe her ovaries will finally explode. We can only hope.

That would be a painful death.  Trust me.

She just needs some good old fashioned menopause, complete with hot flashes/mood swings/night sweats/etc. You know, so hopefully she's not in the mood when she does pop out a random egg or two before her ovaries go completely kaput.

"Well, your brain seems to work a little bit." -- Rune Walsh, Phantasy Star IV.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter