Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Nintendo Theme Park

05.08.2015 4:18pm
Thread Creator

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/07/nintendo-and-universal-to-create-nintendo-theme-park-experiences

So Universal and Nintendo are teaming up to open up Nintendo lands at their Universal theme parks.

I just want a Star Fox roller coaster that shouts out do a Barrell Roll when you go through a cork screw.

Although I'm looking forward to see what they do with this I have always wanted Nintendo to open their own theme park. I would be there in a heart beat.

Also wasn't sure if this should go here or the gaming thread since this isn't really a game.

Jump to Post

05.09.2015 5:03am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

I hope they put one up in Universal Studios Singapore. Would probably push me to actually want to go there.

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

05.09.2015 7:44am
Thread Creator

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

I actually just learned that they had universal studios in other countries. I thought they were just here in the states.

Jump to Post

05.11.2015 11:11pm

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

Nintendo characters are so iconic at this point, it's amazing that it's taken this long for them to end up in a theme park.   I've actually been thinking for ages that they should let Nintendo take over the "Toon Lagoon" section of Islands of Adventure.  Does anybody really give a third of a shit about Dudley Do Right or Betty Boop? 

On the other hand, Nintendo, Harry Potter, and Jurassic Park in one theme park an hour from my house?  I WILL BE GOING BROKE.

Jump to Post

05.12.2015 4:11am
Thread Creator

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Yeah I agree the toon lagoon is getting on in age now and they can probably replace that area with nintendo characters. I'm excited to see what they do.

Jump to Post

05.22.2015 1:52am

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

If the experience will be something like being in the world of Pixels (the movie), I'm there!

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter