Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Search of the near extinct beast: The FF Fansite

< Prev 1 2 Next >

05.02.2012 6:29pm

Dh
Not in the face!
The Alpha and the Omega

Excellent. Start spamming these forums with links to FFS.

I kid, of course.

I made this for you!

Jump to Post

05.02.2012 7:07pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I remember The Final Fantasy during its early days. Some of their members would come on to #ffonline just to spam links to the site and say how they were better than FFO. And then promptly get kickbanned.

Jump to Post

05.16.2012 9:57pm

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Free Spirit said:

Some of the still-active FF sites I found while looking for interest in my FF500 project, and that I still visit every once in a while(they get less active the further down you go).

Oh snap! I completely forgot I'd offered artwork for that! I think I managed to do a rough Dissidia Cosmos picture and a FFI White Mage before real life kind of distracted me (my father passed away suddenly in late 2010 and I was so pre-occupied with dealing with that in the months afterwards I completely forgot about the art I'd promised for FF500).

Is that project still active FS? I'm really sorry for forgetting about it. :(

Jump to Post

05.18.2012 5:46am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

THere's quite a few old FFO regulars that were also members FFWA, like Wench Wogg/ Dark Aedin.  I also posted there once in awhile, but my account is probably long gone.  I think other FF sites are in the same boat, where people stay for the community and to discuss games that aren't new final fantasy games

HOly shit my account at FFWA still works even though I last visited April 20 2010 apparantly. 

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter