Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Strange dream

12.25.2012 4:58am
Thread Creator

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

When I was younger I had a repeating dream about floating down a river on a wooden craft. Does anyone think this might mean anything? In the dream I had several friends on the craft with me, and we had ample food and drink. The river was quiet for the most part, save for the odd rapid here and there. The riverbanks too were friendly, with no caving in to impede our progress.

Jump to Post

12.26.2012 5:27am
Thread Creator

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

Sorry, I was rambling last night. If anyone wants to check out my blog, it's here:

https://therealpower.wordpress.com

I just wrote a post about "how to get someone to like you". Here it is in it's entirety:

"Okay, so everyone wants to meet their ā??oneā?. Their soulmate. Their life partner. Their perfect match. So how do you get to meet this magical, mystical, incredible person who makes every amazing person in history seem like a grain of sand on the beach of this new personā??s island of perfection?

Easy. You just be cool.Yep, be cool. Thatā??s all there is to it.

And what is cool? Well, thatā??s for a future blog post. But I will leave you with these words of wisdom, in the hope that you, dear reader, may become coolā?¦:

ā??Thereā??s uncool. Then thereā??s cool. And thenā?¦ way cool. And after thatā?¦?ā? I leave that up to you, dear reader, to decide.

Cheers,

Jed Kemsley"

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter