Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

SuperBowl 2013

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Who will win the superbowl

Show Poll Results

01.22.2013 3:10pm

Jiro
Registered Member

NFL seems to be built on a strong sense of love and hate. But then, I guess I got that vibe in everything when I was in the US. :p

Jump to Post

01.22.2013 3:20pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Compared to some of the crazy shit I've seen from EPL fans, we're relatively calm and rational.

Jump to Post

01.22.2013 9:32pm

Jiro
Registered Member

...fair point.

Jump to Post

01.24.2013 3:44pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Onyx said:

Compared to some of the crazy shit I've seen from EPL fans, we're relatively calm and rational.

Hell, it's not even the fans. Anyone else see the Chelsea player kick a ball boy yesterday?

Jump to Post

01.25.2013 3:26pm

Jiro
Registered Member

I understand the kid was being a pest but seriously no need to assault someone. Should charge him. What kind of a name is Hazzard anyway. Fuck that guy.

Jump to Post

02.04.2013 12:32am
Thread Creator (Edited on 02.04.2013 at 1:33am)

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

This is horrible. :(

At least beyonce was good.

Jump to Post

02.04.2013 8:47am

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Since I'm not a fan, I didn't watch it. Although I think it's pretty funny that one of my friends got all emotional and was cursing the Ravens. I don't understand what it is about this sport that pisses people off. I have watched games with my stepdad and paid attention to it, but I don't even think that it's even that great of a sport.

Jump to Post

02.04.2013 3:19pm

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

Intentional safety by the winning team in the last SECONDS of the fourth quarter of a Super Bowl when the scores were separated by less than a single run.

Yeah.  That's some goddamn foobaw.

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

02.04.2013 3:59pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

It's also a play that makes sense.  You purposely run off as much as possible on the clock before going down or taking the hit, giving the opponent less time to do anything.

Though i wonder how many know of the fair catch/Free Kick rule, as mentioned last night.

it's like last year's Super Bowl, where the Patriots allowed the Giants to score near the end.  That way, they would have more time on the clock to do something with it.

Jump to Post

02.04.2013 5:52pm

Kal
yes

Not enough Beyonce talk!

Jump to Post

02.04.2013 7:06pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

I'm definitely disappointed in the result, but it was a hell of a game. The Ravens have long been my favourite AFC team so it helps take the sting off things. You can talk about the hold at the end, and whether it should have been called, but the Niners blew a lot of opportunities and still almost won so they have no one to blame but themselves.

Right after the second half kickoff I figured it was over. Well, actually I got incredibly pissed and went outside to have a smoke. Then I come back in and the power was off. Good on the Niners for steamrolling through the Ravens in the third quarter, but the playcalling on that last drive makes me sick. Ngata is out, you have five yards to go...and Gore doesn't get the ball? Despite Kaepernick's arm (and lack of reliable weapons outside of Davis), San Fran is a RUNNING TEAM. Unbelievable.

Jump to Post

02.04.2013 8:20pm

Testament
Shamshot

Yeah, 3rd down with 5 to go and you don't try to run... Crazy.

Jump to Post

02.04.2013 8:56pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

As far as the ads, this was easily my favourite:

The part about where the guy is from kills me every time.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter