Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

The Final Fantasy House

10.05.2019 1:22pm
Thread Creator

The Hulk
Good Boy

The Final Fantasy House

Somehow this story completely escaped my attention for years.  Imagine my shock to see this video today and realise it's about former members here, who I definitely remember being batshit crazy.  Anyone else remember Jen(ova) Sagan and Hojo?  Where's my resare at, he knew these crazy bitches too I think.

Jump to Post

10.07.2019 1:50am

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

I've known about these people for a while, but had no idea they were actually members here.

Jump to Post

10.12.2019 1:49am

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Can I get the Cliffnotes version? Busy living life and stuff.

Jump to Post

10.12.2019 8:12am

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

There was a crazy cult of final fantasy seven fanatics led by a crazy otakukin who called herself Jenova and her girlfriend Hojo. They lured young impressionable people to come live with them, claiming they were a character from ff7, and they would try and make them feel all special. They would then continue to drain the life and will out od that person through manipulation and gaslighting. Meanwhile not showering or cleaning up after themselves and demanding their cult members get jobs to pay for their steaks every night.

Jump to Post

10.12.2019 7:56pm

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

I don't recall those people as members here, but yeesh.  Shit like this is why people still look at gamers cock-eyed.

Jump to Post

03.16.2020 2:07am

resare
Exceptional narcissist

FUCK yes I remember these people holy crap haha

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter