Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Battlefield 3 PS3 in 480i

11.10.2011 5:05pm
Thread Creator

kjonez
with a Z

I bought this ame yesterday and for some reason it only displays in 480i. I'm not sure what I did or didn't do, but I can't seem to get it to play in 720 or higher. Anyone else have an issue like this or know how to fix it?

Jump to Post

11.10.2011 5:33pm

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Did you install the HD pack to the HDD. The game runs at SD unless you install the graphic pack to the HD>

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

11.10.2011 6:23pm
Thread Creator

kjonez
with a Z

I'm not sure. When I put the game in for the first time it went through the usual download/updates and installs that any other PS3 game would do. Like always I just went and did something else for the 20minutes it took for that process so I'm not sre what the exact details of it were. As far as installing a HD pack to the HDD, I don't reall know how to do taht and I can't find any options that will allow me to do so.

Jump to Post

11.11.2011 5:11am

Amer
pew pew pew

PS3 versions install the HD texture pack automatically. It's not optional like it is with 360. 

Not sure what your probllem could be. 

Jump to Post

11.11.2011 4:45pm
Thread Creator

kjonez
with a Z

I think I found out th problem last night. when I began installing Skyrim it said it needed more space on the HDD. My guess is there wasn't enough room for the HD pack to instal to.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter