Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

FFS, what are you playing?!

< Prev 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 224 Next >

09.07.2016 10:39pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Hang on, there are old Sierra games in Steam? Oh, I wonder if I can find Pharaoh!
I'm back a Salt and Sanctuary, I still can't get far past the beginning of, oh who knows, a place with giant knights, flying skulls and wizards (it really does sond like I'm talikng about Dark Souls haha)

Jump to Post

09.18.2016 6:28pm

Sijom
Registered Member

I've been playing the multiplayer of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (ps4) lately. It's a bad experience : the servers are a total mess and all the top players are bunny hopping non-stop. I don't need the game to be realistic, but this is just ridiculous and not very fun.

I've also beaten, twice, the original Dark Souls for the first time. What an absolutely fantastic game -- I think I like it even more than Demon's Souls. Speaking of Demon's, beating Dark Souls made me want to try the New Game plus of that game. Even with a very good magic build, a great weapon, the best armors and a lot of Vit, it was insanely hard and most enemies would destroy me in one or two hits. Needless to say, it took me a LOT of patience. Dark Souls was hard, yes, but Demon's definitely takes the cake in that department.

Jump to Post

09.21.2016 4:37pm

Amer
pew pew pew

Destiny Rise of Iron all day erry day. 

Some NHL 17. 
Some Shadow of Mordor GOTY. 

Jump to Post

09.21.2016 5:18pm

Testament
Shamshot

Amer said:

Some Shadow of Mordor GOTY.

I'm having a lot of fun with this game.  More than I thought I would.

Also replaying TWD and LiS on PS4 and Resident Evil on Gamecube.

Jump to Post

09.22.2016 10:18am

The Hulk
Good Boy

Sailed through FF7 and currently enjoying FFX HD.  God I miss my x3 speed though, constant grinding is a massive chore, especially rotating every damn character in for each battle.  And it's all because of one awful witch on the horizon whose name is Yunalesca, she's the only boss I ever have even a little trouble with.

Jump to Post

09.22.2016 2:49pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

FFX HD was perfect for Vita.  Cause you could grind while watching TV.  Same for FFX-2.  Though I'm just putting off forever finishing Final Mission cause it's so terrible.

Jump to Post

09.23.2016 11:45pm

Crusader
Not Even My Dad Hit Me

I'm going through the old DOS CD version of X-Wing. It's been 20 years since I got it and it was the first game I ever backlogged. I'm finally gonna beat it. I'm over halfway through Tour IV.

Jump to Post

09.25.2016 7:49pm

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Wolf Among Us has piqued my interest.  Way better than I was expecting, but maybe that's because I didn't get hyped up for it. 

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

09.26.2016 5:12pm

Spooniest
Coffee Warrior

I have a new Italian girlfriend, so I'm playing FF6 in Italian. :D

I'm going far far away somewhere

Jump to Post

09.26.2016 6:59pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Crono said:

Wolf Among Us has piqued my interest.  Way better than I was expecting, but maybe that's because I didn't get hyped up for it. 

Have you ever read the Fables comics?  You'll love it so much more if you have.  Though you'll have the small cognative dissonance that Snow and Bigby should not have spent this much time together as of the start of the series.  But small price to pay.  I read it years ago from the library, and now because of this game I've started buying it off Amazon.

Jump to Post

09.26.2016 8:40pm

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

Almost finished with Lost Odyssey.  Just have to comb over every available zone for missed treasures, then take down the final boss.

I've mostly enjoyed the game, but I have to say it isn't the strongest work of Sakaguchi OR Uematsu.   We'll see if that changes after the ending.

Jump to Post

10.03.2016 3:09pm

Amer
pew pew pew

Still Destiny. 

With Lost Odyssey becoming Backwards Compatible with Xbone, I found another copy and started it up again. I hope to finish this time but who knows. 

Still sprinkling in some other games - NHL 17 and Shadow of Mordor. 

Jump to Post

10.03.2016 3:13pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Song of the deep.

I like it?  I guess?  I can't really pin down my feelings on it.  The controls are a bit problematic - or maybe just not as responsive as I'd like.  The combat presents pretty much no challenge, but I just wish it wasn't there.  I think I may set the difficulty down to easy so I can just ignore the combat as much as possible.

Jump to Post

10.07.2016 1:46am

Chaos
Registered Member

I've been working my way through Tales of Xillia (playing as Milla) and I've also been playing King of Fighters XIV. 

Jump to Post

10.10.2016 3:18am
 (Edited on 10.10.2016 at 3:46am)

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

Just beat Life is strange. Thanks for the rec guys. would have never known about this game without you guys. It was incredible! But Episode 5 was a little weak to be honest compared to the rest of the game.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 224 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter