Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

FFS, what are you playing?!

< Prev 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 224 Next >

07.06.2017 7:43pm

Robo Deth Monkey
Robotic Monkey of Deth

That's only if you go by post quantity.  If you go by quality they've got maybe half a post here total.

Jump to Post

07.06.2017 8:28pm

Lord Golbez
Registered Member

Or like 10 RDM posts.  Oops forgot who I was supposed to flame.

Jump to Post

07.06.2017 9:44pm

Robo Deth Monkey
Robotic Monkey of Deth

Go eat a bag of hell.

Jump to Post

07.07.2017 12:44am

Lord Golbez
Registered Member

I still gave you a conversion rate of over 300 FFO posts to 1 RDM post.  Ok, I guess that was pretty mean....

Jump to Post

07.07.2017 1:33am

Robo Deth Monkey
Robotic Monkey of Deth

Yeah. That's ridiculous. Even the most garbage RDM post is worth one of those absurd numbers the RDM is always spouting out worth of FFS posts.

Jump to Post

07.07.2017 2:10am

Scribe
The Taru

Spoony said:

I've been working my way through The Orange Box on Xbox 360, in a concentrated effort to reduce my ridiculous, generations-deep backlog.
More specifically the Half-Life games.   Is it blasphemous to say that I find them kind of a chore?   It takes a lot of willpower to force myself to keep going and not just play through Portal again.

I finally got to the point where I just watch we-play videos on youtubes for my backlog. Ain't nobody got time for old tech, unless its a 5 star game.

#SGisfilledwithSquareGamers

Jump to Post

07.07.2017 10:14am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Spoony said:

I've been working my way through The Orange Box on Xbox 360, in a concentrated effort to reduce my ridiculous, generations-deep backlog.
More specifically the Half-Life games.   Is it blasphemous to say that I find them kind of a chore?   It takes a lot of willpower to force myself to keep going and not just play through Portal again.

I could never get anywhere with the Half Life games, the level of motion sickness they caused me was insane, not a problem with Portal though, go figure.

I have made it to Blighttown and Queelaag, spiders freak me out and I'm also suffering from some DS fatigue, so I'm setting it aside for a while, but I must finish it, I always promise Zophar one day I'll finish it and I don't want to disappoint. So where to now? Probably HZD new game +, since it came out yesterday, time to take pictures!

Jump to Post

07.07.2017 1:55pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Mavilu said:

I could never get anywhere with the Half Life games, the level of motion sickness they caused me was insane

Did it really kick in the first time you start tooling around in the airboat or whatever it was? I get motion sick pretty easily and as such I've mostly learned to deal with it but holy SHIT that sequence left my woozy for hours and I never went back.

Jump to Post

07.07.2017 9:30pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

I don't remember much of it, but I do remember you meet a girl and possibly a guy in a safe space or something like that? I tried twice and that was all I could take, it was even worse than Katamari Damacii for me.

Jump to Post

07.07.2017 11:27pm

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

I finished steins gate and dragons crown. The former was the best time travel sorry I've enjoyed since Chrono trigger and the latter was a let down and my least favorite vanillaware game. I wasn't aware just how low budget it was.

Trying to finish steins gate 0 before Tuesday when ff12 zodiac age comes out. I'm so hyped!!!

Jump to Post

07.10.2017 3:10pm

Cult of Personality
Insert witty remark here.

Finished up Shadow of Mordor the other night.  Despite a dissapointing final boss fight, it was a damn enjoyable game and I'll likely go and preorder Shadow of War because I enjoyed this one so much.  Told a good story too, the whole thing being a nice addition to the existing lore of the Lord of the Rings (not sure how much is canon or not since I am no expert on the existing lore and canon) and honestly makes me want to go rewatch the LotR trilogy again.

Jump to Post

07.11.2017 2:48pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

I'm close to the end of Shadow of Mordor.  It's funny, like everyone says, I was frustrated at the beginning because of how difficult some of it was, then I powered up and have been blowing through it.  Then I got to one dagger mission last night that suddenly took me aback (more difficult stealth) and I remembered that the game can be hard at some points.  But yeah, been enjoying it!

Jump to Post

07.12.2017 10:46pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Started FFXII last night, I'm pleased with most everything, except the updating of certain songs and I'm not quite sold on the Zodiac System yet. Also, it seems a bit easier this time around, maybe I remember it being harder than it was?

Jump to Post

07.13.2017 12:25am

Testament
Shamshot

I think I remember reading that they made it easier, in general... or at least rebalanced it. Best part is that the chests now respawn just by zoning one zone away.  Contents are still not fixed for all chests, but the one-zone respawn helps tons.

I picked up the steelbook, but probably won't start for a few weeks. I only own 2 steelbook games and they are both FFXII...

Jump to Post

07.13.2017 2:48am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Must be because I fought and won over the first two marks (Rogue Tomato and Thextera) at level 6 with a flimsy Dagger and Vaan alone and didn't even have to drink up a potion, I could have sweared that the Rogue Tomato alone was far more difficult than that.
Funny you say that about the steelbook because in my case, the only special edition I ever got was also the first FFXII steelbook.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 224 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter