Final Fantasy Society

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Society Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

FFS, what are you playing?!

< Prev 1 ... 212 213 214 Next >

01.06.2018 10:53am

Mavilu
Boo!

I got the Crash Bandicoot remaster, I loved those games, finished the three of them when I first moved to the US, I was so looking forward to play them, especially the third one, but I can’t do it, I just can’t, I know they are harder and I’m older and slower in my reflexes, but they are impossible, it’s “Woah! Whoah! Whoah! Game. Over.” and repeat ad nauseam.
So! you guys think I’d like Bloodborne? it’s so cheap right now...

Jump to Post

01.06.2018 1:13pm

The Hulk
Good Boy

They messed up the physics for CB, it's not your fault.

Jump to Post

01.06.2018 6:09pm

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Bloodborne is one of the best damn games this generation. Absolutely get it, Mavilu.  In many ways it's a more logical progression of Dark Souls 1's gameplay and structure than the actual Dark Souls sequels were.

Jump to Post

01.06.2018 11:11pm

Mavilu
Boo!

Okay! I have been eyeing it for a while now, I won’t wait and I’ll get it tonight.
As for Crash Bandicoot, yeah, something is not right, I noticed that pushing the jump button really hard makes Crash jump better, not something I remembered from before. A pitty, I got stumped on the first one at an ice stage, the second also at an ice stage, the one with bear and I don’t know if I have the heart to try the third one. 🙁

Jump to Post

01.10.2018 11:08am

Mavilu
Boo!

Ooh boy, Bloodborne is yet *another* Dark Souls clone, nope-nope-nope, I’m so glad I got it cheap, off to storage it goes!.

Jump to Post

01.14.2018 10:24pm

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Played some of Twilight Princess last night. Right now I'm trying to kill these bugs in the forest for some spirit energy.

Jump to Post

01.15.2018 6:23pm

Testament
We all float down here...

Completed Drakengard 3 and currently playing Odin Sphere.

FFIX - Hail to the King trophy.  After failing so many times between 200-250, I somehow managed to get through the 200-300 range and complete the 1000 jumps.  I could get to 200 easily every time and knew that if I could just get out of the 200-300 range I'd be home free.  Never again.

Also playing WoFF on Vita very sporadically.

Jump to Post

01.16.2018 3:55pm

Atma Weapon
I Am Pure Energy

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Ocarina of Time 3D (3 heart playthrogh)
Pokemon Sun

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 212 213 214 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2013 Final Fantasy Society, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter