Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Gaming Deals & Sales

< Prev 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 Next >

01.09.2014 4:25pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

MS finally has a good sale on. It's mainly Far Cry stuff, but that means FC3: Blood Dragon is on for a handful of your spacebucks. Buy it. BUY IT NOW.

Jump to Post

01.10.2014 5:05am

Tristan
Just Giv'r

I would buy that game again that's for sure. Probably would snag fc3 as well if I had space on the ol' hard drive. And time to play of course, but that's never stopped me before.

The 2k games deals are decent too, shame I want complete editions of most of these games but ah well!

Jump to Post

01.22.2014 12:38am

maximus asinus
Registered Member

For anyone interested, Tales of Vesperia is on for $5 on XBL.

Jump to Post

01.30.2014 4:30pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

There's a big EA sale on XBL right now, and included in it is some nice Mass Effect 3 stuff. Citadel DLC and the second Genesis comic are both half price. The Genesis thing isn't mandatory unless you want to jump into ME3 without playing 2 for some reason and just want to pick the main decisions instead of the game's default.

Jump to Post

01.30.2014 7:01pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Oh nice I didn't know about the ME3 stuff, so all that DLC is on sale as well? Might have to get back into that game now.

Just curious, does genesis decide who lives and dies in the suicide mission?

Jump to Post

01.30.2014 7:05pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

The only story DLC on sale is Citadel. It's total fan service, but so amazingly awesome.

As far as Genesis 2, I've never used it (bought it, of course), but from the wiki...

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.

How many squadmates did Shepard recruit, all of them or only some?

Did Shepard resolve or ignore the conflicts between some squadmates?

Did Shepard stay true to friends from Mass Effect, or move on?

Did Shepard immediately go through the Omega 4 Relay to rescue the crew, or improve the Normandy SR-2's weapons and armor first?

Did Shepard start a new romance?

Did Shepard choose to spare or destroy the Collector Base?

Edit: As far as who lives and dies, the wiki has a chart that describes it better than I can.

Jump to Post

01.30.2014 7:10pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Citadel is ridiculous and goofy and well, well worth the price of admission even when it's not on sale.  Like BT says it's total fan service, but it works on a number of levels, mostly because of how well-invested people (me) get in the series particular characters, and the whole thing is like one big last hurrah before the end, and it's great.

The long, long, loooooooong sequence at the end in the apartment alone is worth it; everything leading up to it is just gravy.

Delicious, ridiculous, amazing gravy.

Jump to Post

01.30.2014 8:02pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Also: Wrex. WREX.

Jump to Post

02.03.2014 7:37pm

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

Zelda 4 swords for 3DS is free on nintendo ehsop. I should have posted this days ago, but i think the deal goes through the end of today! Hurry up!

Jump to Post

02.04.2014 3:38am

Ramses
Registered Member

Mario World 3D for $39.99 at Target this week.

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

02.04.2014 3:39pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

If Citadel went on sale on PSN I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.  For now I don't feel like spending that much on it.

Jump to Post

02.06.2014 4:31pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Tons of deals on downlodable Persona games on the PSN right now. (2/6/2014)

Persona, $10
Persona 2, $5
Persona 2: Innocent Sin, $10
Persona 3 Portable, $10
Persona 3 FES, $5
Persona 4 Golden, $20
Persona 4 Arena, $15

I complained about this sale coming just before my tax return when I intended to get P3P and P4G and a friend randomly got me a $20 PSN gift so I bought P4G, even though I don't actually own a Vita yet.

Jump to Post

02.06.2014 5:02pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Having never touched a Persona game, where should I start with the series?

Jump to Post

02.06.2014 5:24pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

I haven't played the first two to speak to those, but--

Either 3 or 4 interchangably, really.  If you have a Vita I'd say go with Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden, which are--I think, having not actually played them yet--just superior versions of the originals.

Jump to Post

02.06.2014 6:03pm

Wipwned
YEEEEEAAAH!

All you need to know is that the Playstation Classic game "Persona 2" happens after "Innocent Sin" and "Persona 4:Arena" happens after "Persona 4:Golden"

Other than those, the numbering on Persona games is similar on the numbering for Final Fantasy games. So if you're just looking for somewhere to get interested in the series, I'd suggest "Persona 4:Golden".

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter