Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Gaming Deals & Sales

< Prev 1 ... 13 14 15 Next >

08.19.2014 10:46pm

Lews
Lord of the Morning

[size=100]Shin Megami Tensei fans:[/size]

The Raidou Kuzunoha games (vs. the Soulless Army & vs. King Abaddon) as well as Stella Deus are on sale on PSN for $3.99.

The 2 Digital Devil Saga games and SMT Nocturne are on sale for $7.99 this week.

SMT: DDS doesn't look like my kinda thing, but does anyone recommend the Raidou games?  They're rare games and really cheap now so I was thinking of going for it.  Looks like they have an action style combat which is good.  Are they similar to Persona 3 & 4 as far as the collecting of personas?  I'm kind of new to SMT games since P3 was my first one I finished.

Jump to Post

08.20.2014 4:28am

JSG
Registered Member

I may have to grab SMT Nocturne.

Also everyone should get Digital Devil Saga. Easily my favorite JRPGs of the last console generation.

Jump to Post

08.20.2014 7:07pm
 (Edited on 08.20.2014 at 7:16pm)

Testament
Shamshot

JSG said:

Also everyone should get Digital Devil Saga. Easily my favorite JRPGs of the last, last console generation.

=)

I picked up the 2 Raidou games a few weeks ago at that price. Still have DDS & Nocturne on disc.

Jump to Post

08.23.2014 3:57pm

Lews
Lord of the Morning

Flash Sale on PSN this weekend.  All these are $9.99

BioShock 2: Ultimate Edition
BioShock Infinite
Darksiders
DMC: Devil May Cry
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
God of War Collection
Lost Planet 3
Metro: Last Light
MX vs. ATV: Ultimate Edition
Persona 4 Arena
Prototype 2
Resident Evil Revelations
Starhawk: Ultimate Edition
Street Fighter x Tekken
Tales of Graces F
The Sly Collection
Wonderbook: Walking With Dinosaurs
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Granted, most of these have recently been offered on PS Plus for free, it's a good opportunity for anyone getting out of PS Plus to get the games permanently and at a good price.

Jump to Post

08.28.2014 5:01pm

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Walking Dead Season 2 is $10 on Steam for the next 24 hours. Go go go!

Jump to Post

08.29.2014 2:14pm
 (Edited on 09.02.2014 at 9:35pm)

Colinp42
Registered Member

How do people feel about Child of Light?  Seems really up my alley, and it's on sale on PSN this week.  But it's less than $5 off, and I was hoping for a better discount (or eventually free with PS+).  I have so many games to play that there's no REASON for me to buy another.  But still, worth it?

EDIT: Well, missed it!  I had decided to bite the bullet and buy it, and the sale is over.  I had thought you would have until the store updates on a Tuesday, but apparently it's just until some unspecified time on a Tuesday (since I checked earlier this morning and the sale was still on).  Ah well, hopefully it will be free at some point.

Jump to Post

08.29.2014 5:08pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Big sale on XBL this week. I already own a lot of them, but some nice deals regardless.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 13 14 15 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter