Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

How We are Doomed to Repeat History: Steam Winter Sale 2013

It's happening.

Show Poll Results

12.19.2013 7:53pm
Thread Creator

Murasame
HALE YEAH

It's here. It's happening. What will you buy? How much money will you waste? Will the games ever be played? Do you realise you can store your games in gifts so they don't appear in your lists and so that if you realise you don't really want it, you can trade it with a friend?

Gods be with you.

Jump to Post

12.19.2013 8:32pm

Amer
pew pew pew

I always kick myself for not buying as gifts....but I have 135 games on Steam and very few of those have No Playtime on them. Those that do are usually sequels or DLC that were part of a package purchase. Yeah, I might only play it for half an hour or an hour, but I played it damnit. 

I have $20 in my steam wallet. I'm kind of hoping TWD Season 2 goes on a better sale, but it just came out. I don't think much else is going to sway me now. 

Jump to Post

12.19.2013 8:44pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

It hurts us, precious!  It hurts us!

.. but when I get my overtime pay in 7 days it'll still be going on and it'll hurt a whole lot less, precious!

Jump to Post

12.19.2013 9:33pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

I will not give in. You hear me! I WILL NOT! GIVE! IN!

Jump to Post

12.20.2013 1:09am

Crusader
Not Even My Dad Hit Me

Hey gaiz.  I kinda liked what I played of Metal Gear Rising when a friend brought the PS3 version over.  Worth 20 bucks?

Jump to Post

12.20.2013 7:22pm
Thread Creator

Murasame
HALE YEAH

Guys, I have some bad news. Things are far worse than we thought.

It's spreading.

Jump to Post

12.20.2013 7:26pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Not even the Amazons are safe.

Jump to Post

12.25.2013 10:01pm

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Left 4 Dead 2 is being offered for free on Steam. And not even the usual free play period, but the actual full game for free.

The side effect, of course, is that browsing the Steam Store is pretty much impossible at this point thanks to the mass invasion.

Jump to Post

12.25.2013 11:09pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Something tells me that Valve isn't going to give away a free game again anytime soon.

Jump to Post

12.26.2013 2:03am

Cult of Personality
Insert witty remark here.

Just logged in and grabbed myself the copy of left 4 dead 2.  

Now for anyone who may have played it, is the Director's Cut version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution worth getting if I already have and played the regular version?

Jump to Post

12.26.2013 4:14am
 (Edited on 12.26.2013 at 4:40am)

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

If you had no designs on replaying HR any time soon, I'd say no. But if you were planning to replay again at some point, go for it. It makes the boss fights much less stupid. And New Game + is great. Plus even if you don't get it now, you always get it at an extreme discount if you already own the original.

Jump to Post

12.26.2013 7:33am

Shadow
Comes and goes like the wind...

So far I've managed to learn a bit and not buy stuff just beause it's on sale, that said the damage is done...I've alread made enough steam purchases for one lifetime.

Jump to Post

12.26.2013 5:15pm

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

I almost pulled the trigger on Ys I & II and KoFXIII. I managed to hold off though! Yay me!

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter