Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Next Gen

06.12.2020 7:04pm
Thread Creator

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Jump to Post

06.12.2020 9:20pm

Testament
Shamshot

I'm waiting until the new Nintendo console is announced which resembles a toilet... but a detachable one that you can take anywhere.

Jump to Post

06.15.2020 1:24am

Plumbum
Yes, what of it?

I'm honestly weighing going PC. It seems to be the best one to play new and old school games.Steam finally has an offline mode, and that was what had me the most interested.

Both consoles look hideous. There wa a picture on Reddit of a house fan, and it looked just like the PS5.  

Jump to Post

06.16.2020 1:27am

Zubis
Registered Member

PC is honestly a good choice, more so now that exclusive games are popping up on it.

Two years ago it would have seemed crazy that all these games would be in PC in 2020:

• Halo
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Death Stranding
  • Heavy Rain
  • Detroit Become Human

And on Steam as of this week a ton of EA games got added so you don't need Origin as much.

Jump to Post

06.20.2020 3:19pm

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Neither at first, as I don't usually get consoles at launch. But eventually I will probably end up with the PS5 as a matter of course. And I nearly panicked when I heard that the PS5 had no optical drive, but then I realized that was the 'budget' version and the more expensive version has the Bluray/DVD drive intact, so that's a relief.

Either way, the wifi router lookalike rather than the Minifridge for me. ;)

Jump to Post

06.20.2020 4:53pm

Inquisitor
Jericholic V2.0

I'll jump in at some point. I will wait for the slim model for PS5. For the Xbox.....I need to see what Microsoft is doing witih all the game studios they bought up. Do they have any exclusives I care about? TBD. One thing MS has that seems silly but is important to me.....the ability to natively suspend/resume backwards compatible games with the X. If that feature really is there, it may be enought to convice me to by a Series X. 

Jump to Post

06.21.2020 12:50am

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

I'll probably get a PS5 a few years down the line, when it's cheaper, smaller (probably) and has a bigger library.  I've had my PS4 since 2017 and still feel like I've barely gotten started with it.

The design being a little gaudy wouldn't be as off-putting if the thing weren't such a chonker.   It dwarfs the original 'piano' PS3, even. 

Jump to Post

06.21.2020 1:23am
Thread Creator

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

The only games I'm interested in are Demon Souls remake the only souls game I never played and Resident evil 8 at this time.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter