Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Nintendo 2DS

< Prev 1 2 Next >

08.29.2013 2:56am

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

And it'll make some parts of Mario 3D Land really annoying to figure out what with the lack of 3D in the puzzle rooms.

Seriously, that's pretty ugly.  I'm always happy to see a cheaper alternative out there for people who can't afford something but... seriously, put a LITTLE effort into it at least.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

08.29.2013 10:15am
Thread Creator

Raphael
Eternal Lurker

What happens if you're playing a game that requires to fold the DS (it was in one of the LoZ, wasn't it)? Is there a sleep mode to make it work? And then again, how would you be able to figure that out?

Jump to Post

08.29.2013 2:46pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

I love you 3DS :)

Jump to Post

08.29.2013 5:50pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

Raphael said:

What happens if you're playing a game that requires to fold the DS (it was in one of the LoZ, wasn't it)? Is there a sleep mode to make it work? And then again, how would you be able to figure that out?

There is a sleep button that emulates closing the lid.

Jump to Post

08.29.2013 6:00pm

Zubis
Registered Member

I do think it's important to realise that we are in NO WAY the target market. It's exclusively designed for under 10 year old kids - it's made of tough plastic and there are no hinges to crack.

Jump to Post

08.29.2013 6:07pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

The lack of protection folding the old DS provided the screen when you bagged/pocketed it is telling--what I mean is, it's not built to travel.  it's a stay-at-home handheld.  And like Zubis said, the chunky plastic and lack of breakable hinge point it towards younger gamers.

Jump to Post

08.29.2013 6:09pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

Zubis said:

I do think it's important to realise that we are in NO WAY the target market. It's exclusively designed for under 10 year old kids - it's made of tough plastic and there are no hinges to crack.

Sounds exactly like the Wii Mini.

Jump to Post

09.01.2013 5:16pm

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

I agree that the 2DS was designed for young children in mind. It still should've been based on the XL's design, though. Bigger screen = Less eye strain.

Jump to Post

09.04.2013 3:29am

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

They could have at least thrown a circle pad pro on there. Jeez.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter