Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

The FFSO: A Merry Band of Gun-Wielding Psychopaths! (GTAO)

< Prev 1 2 Next >

10.17.2013 7:53pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Having you lose money evey time you die is a major piss off, especially when you factor in the imbalanced grind fest this game is online. Some of the missions are rage inducing to say the least. It seems you even get docked cash for dying in Survival, wth.

Screwing around in multi is still fun but you get punished for having fun it seems. I'm giving it a chance but this game needs tweaking online.

Jump to Post

10.24.2013 6:45pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

I'll be online for most of tonight to try and level up a bit if anyone wants to join in.

Jump to Post

10.25.2013 10:33am
 (Edited on 10.25.2013 at 8:04pm)

Tristan
Just Giv'r

No problems? Me and a buddy tried to play a few nights ago and the online wasn't saving for some stupid reason. Won't have much time this weekend but I'll try and pop on soonish.

Jump to Post

10.25.2013 2:47pm
 (Edited on 10.25.2013 at 3:10pm)

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

No issues at all. I went from level 5 to 10 in a couple of hours. Everything saved.

Edit: I might screw around with another crew emblem this weekend. For the one we have now, can the background be changed to transparent? I'd run around in a crew t-shirt if it wasn't a big white block.

Jump to Post

10.25.2013 3:58pm
Thread Creator

Wipwned
YEEEEEAAAH!

Big Tall said:

Edit: I might screw around with another crew emblem this weekend. For the one we have now, can the background be changed to transparent? I'd run around in a crew t-shirt if it wasn't a big white block.

It was a transparent background when I made it, then as soon as it's saved it just assumes a blank background is just supposed to be solid white. The biggest pain with the emblem creator is that you can work on an emblem, save it when you think it looks right, but won't be able to see it properly on the RS* website until a few days later. So if you try to colour corrct it, it'll probably take days before you'll know if you've got all the wrinkles out.

EDIT: oh, I guess they've fixed the waiting time.

Jump to Post

10.25.2013 4:07pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

I had some saving issues a couple of days ago, which was both a blessing (had zero money) and a curse (jumped up a couple of levels), but it seems to be fine now.

Jump to Post

10.25.2013 4:21pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Wipwned said:

It was a transparent background when I made it, then as soon as it's saved it just assumes a blank background is just supposed to be solid white. The biggest pain with the emblem creator is that you can work on an emblem, save it when you think it looks right, but won't be able to see it properly on the RS* website until a few days later. So if you try to colour corrct it, it'll probably take days before you'll know if you've got all the wrinkles out.

EDIT: oh, I guess they've fixed the waiting time.

Yeah ignore the update with me selecting an emblem. I wanted to see if I could try and fix the transparency.

Jump to Post

10.26.2013 9:44pm

CaButler

What is with me and BT teaming up together that somehow causes the game world to go crazy?

We were on a mission to steal a tanker, and when I got there first I found that the tanker somehow got stuck on the median.  I was laughing so hard and then the drivers got out and attempted to do something about their stuck truck.

After we murdered the drivers, we found another problem.  We couldn't get into the truck, so we grabbed other cars to free the truck, only to find out that it still wasn't letting us in.

After BT found another truck, I played shotgun and started shooting the badguys.  Things were going well until somehow the tanker blew up.  So, yeah, don't know how that happened.

On our second attempt, our truck blew up, but the tanker, surprisingly, survived.  So after I respawn we took care of the enemies but realized that we didn't have a truck, so BT went to find another truck while I stayed behind with the tanker, but I had just gotten a jerry can, so I decided to use it and blow up some cars, which came close to the tanker but didn't damage it.

Soem ambulances and a fire truck showed up as cars kept showing up and crashing, so I attempted to do another explosion, but ran out as I was doing a Patriot.  I wasn't expecting much of an explosion, so I let the gas and set the Patriot aflame.

Then everything else in the tunnel exploded, killing everybody in there, including me... accept the tanker.  That tanker was made of steel.

BT, who was the lone survivor, was able to get another truck, grab the tanker and successfully complete the mission.  I wish I had my capture program going just to get those glorious shots, because they needed to be shared with the world.

Jump to Post

10.27.2013 10:29am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Since I was off trying to find a big rig to grab the tanker and finish the mission while Cabs was creating all this mayhem, all I heard was hysterical laughter and explosions through my headset.

Let's get more crew games going!

Jump to Post

11.12.2013 6:04am

CaButler

Bit of a bump, but I've given up on the GTA Online aspect now.  Too many people ruining the experience.

If you want me to join just hit me up, but otherwise I'm going to go tackle my backlog now.

Jump to Post

11.12.2013 3:14pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Yeah I'm pretty much in the same boat. I spent some of my stimulus monies on the $286k apartment, but unless I see a friend playing I don't go into it much.

Jump to Post

11.13.2013 8:57am

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Yup, randoms can definitely hurt things and annoy the fuck out of you sometimes but I'm still hooked as sin on GTA online. Sure it could use some fine tuning yet but I've had a hell of a time with my best buds playing this game as of late. Sorry I wasn't chatty the other day cabs, was in a party with my buds, hope you had a good couple races and whatnot with us.

Jump to Post

06.05.2014 11:01pm

Ghast
Adult Human

We still doing this?  I stopped playing after the first update but before they finally handed out that stimulus package.  Now I am bored with Dark Souls 2 and Watch Dogs.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter