Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Toasty! (MKX trailer released)

06.02.2014 10:58pm
Thread Creator

Magnus
Registered Member

Should be interesting to see how the story unfolds given the conclusion of the previous game, unless this is standalone.

I'm calling it that they'll have a mystery DLC char and it will be Batman.

Jump to Post

06.02.2014 11:49pm
 (Edited on 06.03.2014 at 2:05am)

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

MK9 and Injustice are both genuinely great fighting games (shitty netcode notwithstanding), so count me excited.

Apparently you can even use the environment to a certain degree, if the gameplay winds up being close to the trailer? Environment usage in actual fighting games up to this point has been pretty poorly tacked on, though. But I guess if anyone can pull it off, it's Netherrealms.

MK9 spoiler:
Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
Yeah, how they bring back pretty much everybody of consequence to life will be interesting. Also related to how Sub-Zero becomes human again, as in the trailer?

Jump to Post

06.03.2014 2:22am

Nelfichu
I've been there, hombre.

Yep, I'm on board as long as the game is similar in format to MK9. I haven't been into fighting games since I was a kid, around MK Trilogy, but 9 knocked it out of the park with the story integrated into the gameplay. 

But there better not be a repeat of the cheap ending boss. That Shao Khan fight was stupidly frustrating. 

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter