Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Ultra Street Fighter 4, anyone?

06.04.2014 1:02am
Thread Creator (Edited on 06.04.2014 at 11:59pm)

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

So, uh, its out on digital download if you already owned Super or Arcade Edition. Personally, I think it's full of shitty balance decisions, so I'm finding it hard to care. Also, Capcom is still a money-grubbing whore. But who knows, maybe somebody does care, so this thread is for you. Or if you just want to complain and vent about how bad it is.

ADD: Man, Ultra is getting RIPPED TO SHREDS on Shoryuken.com's forums. Can't help but feel some satisfaction at that.

Jump to Post

06.05.2014 1:57am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I'm guessing Capcom will make an USF4 v 2014 balance patch like with Arcade Edition.

Jump to Post

06.05.2014 3:17am

Crusader
Not Even My Dad Hit Me

The main reason I was gonna get Ultra was gonna be to get rid of the fucking GFWL on the PC version, but since Capcom finally patched Super, I see little reason to plunge so hastily.  At least until I get money/impressions that it's not shit.

Jump to Post

06.12.2014 3:59am
Thread Creator

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Might as well make this a more general "fuck you Capcom" thread. Also, how Street Fighter 5 is going to suck.

Apparently Capcom wants to make SFV "more accessible." Which in their language nowadays definitely means "more dumbed down." Because they explicitly want to make it so lesser players have a chance to beat better players. I'm all about more accessibility for newcomers (helps keep the FGC alive), but that should be accomplished with a tutorial that starts drilling the basics (footsies, movement, defense) and builds on that (something SFIV in its entire run never had). NOT by dumbing the game down.

Although at least Ono debunked that "pay to win" rumor. That would've been 10 tons of retarded.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter