Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

VGX

12.07.2013 11:39pm
Thread Creator (Edited on 12.08.2013 at 12:33am)

Zubis
Registered Member

http://www.spike.com/netstorage/events/vgx/live.html

I like the new style a lot, very casual and truer to gaming's roots.

New games so far:

Tales from the Borderlands
Cranky Kong
Game of Thrones Telltale.

Jump to Post

12.08.2013 12:48am

Ashilyn
Career GM

I want to like the new style, but rather than being casual and true to roots, it's just... awkward. I prefered the bombastic, celebrity laden awards show style compared to this.

That said, while the internet is busy bitching about the actual content, I've been seeing a lot of awesome shit. Yeah, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and Cranky Kong were stupid, but Quantum Break looks really awesome, Broken Age looks and sounds amazing, Destiny continues to enthrall me, and not one but TWO new Telltale announcements. Good night overall, minus the awkwardness and Joel McHale being an obnoxious troll that's funny for all the wrong reasons (and I normally love Joel McHale).

But seriously, though, those two Telltale announcements. Tales from the Borderlands AND Game of Thrones? I am down for both of these, but that's FOUR series running in 2014. They're certainly going to have their hands full - The Wolf AMong Us's second episode not coming until the new year makes a lot more sense now. I wonder how long it'll be between Walking Dead Season Two episodes too, since I expect Tales from the Boderlands to premier in Spring and Game of Thrones in Fall or winter.

Jump to Post

12.08.2013 1:35am
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

And goodnight.

Jump to Post

12.09.2013 12:17am

resare
Exceptional narcissist

I just cannot get over what a monumental backfire it was to get Joel McHale to co-host. He's fucking fantastic, and the whole gaming "journalism" thing is broken as fuck, with King Dorito Pope being the epitome of selling out.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter