Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

WB games Humble Bundle

11.05.2013 11:12pm
Thread Creator

Som
Genitals are Funny

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Was going to get the 2 batman games the wother week when they were on sale for $5 and $7.50. Just saved myself $7.50, i can get popcorn chicken!

Jump to Post

11.06.2013 12:42am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

I already own Arkham City GOTY so getting Asylum is nice. 

Also some other games, I guess?

Jump to Post

11.06.2013 2:22am
Thread Creator

Som
Genitals are Funny

I know literally nothing about the fear games, except the 3rd one isn't very scary compared to the other ones. And i didn't install either of them because i will never again watch or play anything remotely scary. Ever.

If you mean will the bundle get other games, usually in a week they add more games to the bundle if you paid over the average.

Jump to Post

11.06.2013 2:43am

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

I bought two just so I could give both my kids a copy of Scribblenauts.

Jump to Post

11.06.2013 2:48am

Ashilyn
Career GM

reido said:

I already own Arkham City GOTY so getting Asylum is nice. 

Also some other games, I guess?

You're doing yourself a disservice if you don't play Scribblenauts and be as creative as possible while playing. That game is fantastically amazing and hilarious if you get into the creativity it allows.

This almost beats the Origin bundle from a few months ago. Fantastic bundle, and everyone should get it and beat the average, even if they never touch the FEAR games (Which would be silly - the first one gets a lot of flack for LOL THE SAME CORRIDORS AND ENEMIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, but they're actually really fun games) or LotOR (...I wouldn't blame you for never playing that one). Scribblenauts alone is worth it, the two Batman games with all the DLC is icing after that.

Jump to Post

11.06.2013 1:54pm

Amer
pew pew pew

Already have both Batman games (Asylum is still the better of the two, IMO) and already have War in the North (A good game, not great, but a fun romp for LOTR fans). 

Kind of want Scribblenauts but don't really care about FEAR games...

Jump to Post

11.07.2013 8:39pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

I've got a whole set of games (minus Scribblenauts) available if anyone wants them.

Jump to Post

11.11.2013 12:09am

Ashilyn
Career GM

The bonus games have been leaked through HTML code that's since been removed from the Humble Bundle site and private youtube videos people managed to find: Guardians of Middle Earth (a rad LotR MOBA that was originally on consoles), F.E.A.R. 1,  Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, a Gotham City Imposters unlock pack, and some costume Arkham Origins DLC.

It's a safe bet, from how the last few bundles have gone, that you'll have to have BTA to get the new games, so if you like anything there and haven't BTA, get on it.

Jump to Post

11.14.2013 2:07am
Thread Creator (Edited on 11.14.2013 at 2:14am)

Som
Genitals are Funny

well the new stuff came out for the bundle and Ash was right.

Now i redeemed all the actual games, but i have the DLC stuff for batman Origins and Gotham City Imposters if anyone wants them, though im not sure how gifting works with this new humble steam thing now.

EDIT - If you want either or all of them, add me on Steam, or messege me. I added like 77 million people to my friends list recently so you messege me becaause i lost track of who alot of people are on my list lol.

Jump to Post

11.14.2013 6:59am

Ashilyn
Career GM

Gotham City Imposters is a free to play game now, so you can still redeem the DLC even if you don't "own" it. It's basically a Call of Duty multiplayer clone, but it has a few more unique gadgets and a  ton of charm, so if you like FPS games at all it's worth checking out.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter