Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

World of Warcraft: FFS Edition

< Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >

09.10.2011 10:51pm
Thread Creator

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

So Patch 4.3 looks really interesting.

Previews of the Tier 13 Warrior and Warlock armors are out, along with side-by-side shots of the old tier armors (except Tier 3) for the classes. It's a fond reminder of how awesome some of the older tiers look. And how terrible 2.5 and lazy 9 look for just about every class.

As for the new armors, so far Warrior is very Deathwing-inspired and Warlock is Old God inspired. I think both look pretty cool (though I'm in a very small minority in liking T13 Lock, it seems). Can't wait to see what the heroic versions of both look like and I'm looking forward to the other classes getting revealed. If they're keeping with reverse alphabetical order, Shaman should be next.

Also, do you guys want to turn this into a "Post Your Real ID" thread while we're at it? The password protection needed to even see this site provides nice security if that's a concern. I'm currently working on a couple of Alliance alts so I can actually play with you guys who play on that side.

Jump to Post

09.11.2011 12:12am

mayofmay
Don't worry, I'm just watching you.

<span style="font-size: 11px; color: #959595;"><a href="/forums/profile/52">Onyx</a> said:</span>

I'm currently working on a couple of Alliance alts so I can actually play with you guys who play on that side.
Alliance, what's that?

Anyway, now that I've been back in the game for the first time since Classic, I have a 70 Priest Horde-side on Nesingwary as my main. I know that's not as hardcore as all you 85 end-gamers, but for anyone looking for heals, mayofmay84@hotmail.com is my RealID.

Jump to Post

09.11.2011 6:04am

Sturm
Registered Member

Like I said in the old thread, I consider myself to be a pretty diesel healer.

webe3643@gmail.com

Jump to Post

09.11.2011 7:45am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

I haven't played in months. I just can't get into it anymore. I want to play, but I have no desire to.

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

09.11.2011 3:35pm
Thread Creator

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

RealID - sithemperoronyx@gmail.com

Jump to Post

09.11.2011 5:31pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

RealID - neograyfox@gmail.com

Jump to Post

09.12.2011 1:24pm

TheheirofGondor
Registered Member

<span style="font-size: 11px; color: #959595;"><a href="/forums/profile/52">Onyx</a> said:</span>

Previews of the Tier 13 Warrior and Warlock armors are out, along with side-by-side shots of the old tier armors (except Tier 3) for the classes.
Teir 3 was from original Naxx (which doesnt exisit anymore). The same armor was released for the new Naxx though, so you can pick it up there.

Jump to Post

09.12.2011 4:58pm
Thread Creator

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Maybe they're lookalikes (with better stats obviously), but the actual Tier 3 needed tokens which don't drop from the new Naxx anymore.

Jump to Post

09.13.2011 2:24pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

The Horde-side lead-up to the Highlands may be one of, if not the, highlights of my Horde leveling experience. It added the phrase "Oh hells no!" into canonical dialogue, and it had an awesome airfight and subsequent crash.

But yeah, been playing Horde since I got back into the game, as my avatar would indicate. Goblins? Completely awesome. Got 84 last night, making my last push tonight.

Jump to Post

09.13.2011 4:13pm
Thread Creator

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I'm playing Goblin and it's making me like Shaman. I think my previous dislike of Shaman now has more to do with me hating Durotar/the Barrens than the class itself.

The three alts I've been rotating around Horde-side have been said Goblin shammy, Tauren druid, and belf priest (who is now wearing the Valeera/Inquisitor Whitemane pants. Yum).

Jump to Post

09.13.2011 5:05pm

Sturm
Registered Member

<span style="font-size: 11px; color: #959595;"><a href="/forums/profile/25">reido</a> said:</span>

The Horde-side lead-up to the Highlands may be one of, if not the, highlights of my Horde leveling experience. It added the phrase "Oh hells no!" into canonical dialogue, and it had an awesome airfight and subsequent crash.

But yeah, been playing Horde since I got back into the game, as my avatar would indicate. Goblins? Completely awesome. Got 84 last night, making my last push tonight.
Try doing it more than once, it starts to get really annoying and long.

O yeah, Firelands getting beat down with the nerf stick in a week or two, similar nerfing to what BoT/BWD got.

Jump to Post

09.14.2011 1:54pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Eh, no more than any other "big" event in the game. Six minute waiting period, exceptionally long scene in which you can interact or go AFK to make a sandwich or get laid.

Jump to Post

09.21.2011 5:51pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

So, uh...

The 4.3 heroics sound fucking incredible.

Jump to Post

09.21.2011 5:58pm
Thread Creator

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Yeah, they do. Looks like all the epic juice has gone into 4.3.

Jump to Post

09.26.2011 8:59am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

I'm playing right now, at least until Skyrim.

I just finished the Western Plaguelands quests, Horde side.

Sylvanas is doing something under the UNDERcity. And she sent Koltira there.

I think the Old God under Tirisfal Grove is still a thing.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter