Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

battle.net client

10.19.2013 12:51pm
Thread Creator

Som
Genitals are Funny

https://sea.battle.net/en/app/

Possibly the one thing no one in the world asked for is now here (in beta)

I have it for the 1 Blizzard game i still have installed. So far it isn't horrible. No social thingos yet, but it's been said in official forum posts that it will be added. The one thing i like about it is i have it set to load and auto log in when my PC starts and once you are logged into the client, you don't have to log in 'in-game' so with Diablo 3 i click play in the client, and it takes me to the character select screen.

So once Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm are out, and i give in and play the next WoW expansion for a month, it'll actually be kinda handy.

Jump to Post

10.19.2013 5:26pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I'm in the Hearthstone beta and it's really handy. When Battle.net had its problems yesterday, using the client was pretty much the only reason why I was able to log into WoW. But yeah, I have D3, WoW, and Hearthstone installed so it's really easy to just log into all three games from there without having to constantly re-enter passwords. In WoW's case it also tells you how much time you have left if you're using time cards to pay for time used.

Hope it lets you be able to talk to RealID/Battletag friends without logging into a game eventually. Right now you can see who's online but that's it.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter