Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

.hack//Versus

03.21.2012 5:18pm
Thread Creator

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

"We have just a few details on .hack Versus, the PlayStation 3 .hack game that's being bundled with the Blu-ray release of .hack//Sekai no Mukou ni.
Famitsu reveals this week that the game is an action fighter. Screens in the magazine show a perspective similar to the Naruto fighting games -- which wouldn't be too surprising considering developer CyberConnect2 makes those games too. Aside from that, gameplay details and cast count will have to wait.
The game will have 3D support. This is also fitting, as CyberConnect2 made a big fuss about the use of 3D in the Sekai no Mukou ni flick.
.hack Sekai no Mukou ni + Versus Hybrid Pack will be released on June 28. The standard version is priced ¥7,140. Namco Bandai will also release a limited edition, priced ¥10,500.

As detailed earlier in the day, Versus will be offered as a hybrid disc with the Blu-ray release of the .hack//Sekai no Mukou ni movie. Famitsu does not have gameplay details, but does show "ultimate skills" for Sora and Haseyo. The shots also show the mysterious "9" character.

.hack Sekai no Mukou ni + Versus Hybrid Pack will be released on June 28, priced ¥7,140. The game will also be offered as a ¥10,500 "The World" version which includes a mini size theater pamphlet, a set of 25 jacket-sized posters, a 48 page art book, a special DVD, a special box and other goodies."

Pics here.

Woking on getting the pics posted.

Also can a mod fix my title. How did I get Bersus?

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

03.22.2012 6:46am

mayofmay
Don't worry, I'm just watching you.

Sounds awesome, I should probably finish .hack//Infection first. Then maybe all the others as well.

Jump to Post

03.22.2012 2:07pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Disappointed this won't be a REAL .hack game, as I loved both series.  I'll get it assuming it comes to the US, cause I'd want the movie anyway.  Now I want to watch through //Sign again.  Never finished watching //Roots though, as they never finished releasing English versions and I just don't like subbed anime.

Although the idea of a Haseo vs Sora match does sort of give me a tingle....

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter