Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Role Playing Games

Mass Effect 3 Ending Discussion (May Have Unmarked Spoilers)

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 Next >

02.18.2012 9:40am

Som
Genitals are Funny

Southern Comfort said:

I think we have it.  Ashley Williams is Vasquez.

(apparently the actress who played Vasquez now makes plus-sized bras for a living.  no joke.)
She's also not actually latino, i tried to do a clever small text thing under the pic. she's actually jewish lol.

Jump to Post

02.18.2012 11:09am
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

It's a small thing, but I was annoyed that in multiplayer sniper head shots actually blow up enemy heads.
I hope that's not what happens in single player because that's really pandering to the FPS crowd imo.

Jump to Post

02.18.2012 1:28pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Doesn't that already happen in ME2?  Either that or just a massive cloud of blood, I can't remember.

Jump to Post

02.18.2012 2:09pm
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

Wow, really?

I never noticed. Ignore my post then.

Jump to Post

02.18.2012 2:29pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

Som said:

Southern Comfort said:

I think we have it.  Ashley Williams is Vasquez.

(apparently the actress who played Vasquez now makes plus-sized bras for a living.  no joke.)
She's also not actually latino, i tried to do a clever small text thing under the pic. she's actually jewish lol.

And I just realized that she was the foster mother in T2.

Jump to Post

02.18.2012 5:13pm

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

On engine changes and Ashley:  She WAS in ME2 and she looked very similar to how she appeared in ME1 but the difference between 1 and 3 is staggering.  I really don't care but the major change is really between 2 and 3.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

02.18.2012 6:08pm
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

There is a huge difference between Ashley ME1 and ME3, but people seem to forget that the characters in the series have more or less aged in real-time (the ME3 demo even brings this up as a minor plot point). It's been five years since ME1 so I'm willing to let things slide a little.

Jump to Post

02.18.2012 9:15pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

Guess it's time to start my ME and ME2 new playthroughs.

Jump to Post

02.18.2012 11:42pm

Fincher
Deep Water Horizon

I think Triss' change in appearance from The Witcher to The Witcher 2 is much more striking (and not in a good way).  Anyway, Ashley looking hotter isn't something I would complain about.  I'm happy for my paragon Shepard.

Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Picross DS
Last played: Time Hollow (good)
Last watched: Agent Carter (very good)
Me on Favslist

Jump to Post

02.19.2012 12:39am

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

I agree there. Triss looked like a totally diffrent person in Witcher 2.

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

02.21.2012 5:37pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

RE: Take Earth Back:

Huuuuuuuuuuusks oh nooooooooo not huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusks* --oh shiiiiit that husk is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

*Not sarcasm.

Jump to Post

02.21.2012 5:56pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

A "new" trailer for Mass Effect 3.  You probably already saw a version of this already, but you probably didn't see the last minute, which is just badass.

And for the curious, yes, Ashley is there, but she's in full armor.

Jump to Post

02.21.2012 8:39pm

Southern Comfort
silently judging all of you

reido said:

Huuuuuuuuuuusks oh nooooooooo not huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusks* --oh shiiiiit that husk is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.m.

The hardest mission of ME2 was that goddamned Reaper derelict.  Swarms of goddamned husks.  You'll get murdered if you take cover, you have to keep shooting and falling back to avoid being overrun - until you run out of ammo, at which point it's all melee and hoping your squad can shoot straight.  I hope you brought heavy hitters like Garrus, Grunt or Jack.

The upside, the M-97 Viper sniper rifle makes for a decent fallback pseudo-assault rifle.

Jump to Post

02.21.2012 10:07pm

Som
Genitals are Funny

I can't remember that last time seeing a trailer got me so excited about a game. And it was only the final minute of the trailer that was awesome. Not awesome enough though, still going to pirate it. Fuck Origin.

And yes i am going to bring up Ashley again, but seeing her in that trailer tempts me to make her my romance option in ME3, and i've had Liara since ME1.

Jump to Post

02.22.2012 1:32am
 (Edited on 02.22.2012 at 1:45am)

Fincher
Deep Water Horizon

reido said:

RE: Take Earth Back:

Huuuuuuuuuuusks oh nooooooooo not huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusks* --oh shiiiiit that husk is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

*Not sarcasm.

Elcor/turian, from what I hear.

Edit: Never mind.  Apparantly it's supposed to be krogan/turian, even though it seems large for that.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter