Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  The Dork Squad

iPad2

12.26.2011 3:11am
Thread Creator

Revrick
Mind your P's and Q's

So I got a shiney new iPad2 for this holiday season. I am the furthest from a Mac guy (their PC's hold a special place of hatred in my heart). However you can't argue the usefulness and innovation of their other products. Truth be told I wanted an iPad so I could carve Don't Panic on its case. Anyway I digress.

Now I plan on fucking around and enjoying the vanilla version of this wonderful heap. However knowing me it won't be long until I jailbreak the shit out of it and make it my own. The same thing happened to my droid, I was all honkey dorey enjoying its fancy smart phone features. A few weeks later I cracke the OS, got dick dirty in what software on it, and if it weren't for the small screen and lack of memory I'd use my laptop as a stand for it. So yeah, is there anybody out there experienced with jailbreaking ipads. I'll inevitably google and research all I can, but I'd like a real persons take on it, and all of my friends are too close minded and scared to attempt to jail break theirs.

Jump to Post

01.07.2012 5:54pm

Atma Weapon
I Am Pure Energy

My iPad pretty much does everything I want and more without being jailbroken, so I haven't looked into it.

Jump to Post

02.02.2012 10:25pm
Thread Creator

Revrick
Mind your P's and Q's

After practicing some paitence I waited for the iOS 5 jailbreak to come out, and holy shit it was worth it. Jailbroke my device a few weeks ago and the amount of time I spend on it has easily tripled. And this is after you couldn't pry the thing from my hands. Anyway if anyone feels frisky and wants to jailbreak their heap/has any questions of it I could be of assistence. Since this is my first apple device since my iPod in high school I hardly had any apps or iTunes content, so assuming you haven't gone crazy with downloading apps or itunes media I highly suggest a jailbreak.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter