Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Age of Ultron trailer leaks

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next >

05.06.2015 11:49pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Oh yay Agents of SHIELD explained one of the plotholes.

Jump to Post

05.07.2015 9:53pm
 (Edited on 05.07.2015 at 9:58pm)

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

So... Civil War is basically AVENGERS 3.  Cast list:
Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
"The film returns Chris Evans (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Marvel??s Avengers: Age of Ultron) as the iconic Super Hero character Steve Rogers/Captain America along with Robert Downey Jr. (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel??s Iron Man 3) as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Scarlett Johansson (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: The Winter Soldier) as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Sebastian Stan (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: The First Avenger) as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier, Anthony Mackie (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: The Winter Soldier) as Sam Wilson/Falcon, Paul Bettany (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Iron Man 3) as The Vision, Jeremy Renner (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel??s The Avengers) as Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Don Cheadle (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Iron Man 3) as Jim Rhodes/War Machine and Elizabeth Olsen (Avengers: Age of Ultron, Godzilla) as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch."

So that's, by my count, every Avenger who isn't a god or a giant green ragebeast, including the new roster.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE:

"After his debut in Marvel??s ??Ant-Man? on July 17, 2015, Paul Rudd (Ant-Man, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues) will make his first appearance alongside the Avengers as Scott Lang/Ant-Man in Captain America: Civil War.

The film also includes outstanding additional cast, including Chadwick Boseman (42, Get on Up) as T??Challa/Black Panther, Emily VanCamp (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Revenge) as Sharon Carter/Agent 13*, Daniel Brühl** (Inglourious Basterds, Bourne Ultimatum), Frank Grillo (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Warrior) as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones, William Hurt (A History of Violence, Marvel??s The Incredible Hulk) as General Thaddeus ??Thunderbolt? Ross and Martin Freeman*** (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies)."

My only real question at this point is:  where are Fury and Hill?

*This is the first time Marvel has confirmed her last name, as far as I know.
**Probably as Baron Zemo.
***Probably as a Black Panther villain I can't remember off the top of my head.

Source:  https://marvel.com/news/movies/24586/marvel_studios_begins_production_on_marvels_captain_america_civil_war

Jump to Post

05.07.2015 11:24pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Don't forget still un-cast Spider-Man!

Jump to Post

05.08.2015 12:01am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Is it just me or is it super weird that they didn't include him?  I mean, the word is OUT, that cat is out of the bag, they should be heralding it a little.

Jump to Post

05.08.2015 2:21am

Zubis
Registered Member

It's down to two people and a decision hasn't been made yet. Marvel won't announce anything unless it's set in stone, like the Cumberbatch  thing earlier this year.

Jump to Post

05.08.2015 3:29pm
 (Edited on 05.08.2015 at 4:41pm)

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

I get that, since they don't have an actor yet.  I figure they'll start the confetti and fireworks once they get one cast.

Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter both just got renewals,

Not moving forward:  the bizarre Bobbi/Lance S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff.
No news on:  that other MCU show ABC has in the oven.

Jump to Post

05.08.2015 10:17pm

Zubis
Registered Member

I wasn't expecting Carter to be renewed, and I'm delighted it was.

Jump to Post

05.09.2015 1:04am

Ramses
Registered Member

I preferred Agent Carter as a Mini Series. Yeah maybe they'll form Shield in Season 2, but they would need Bradley Whitford and Dominic Cooper to fit the One Shot. After her exploits in Season 1 how many more times can she be the savior yet still get the attitude still around in the One Shot. It would just be silly or even redundant with a new group.

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

05.09.2015 7:27pm
Thread Creator

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Zubis said:

I wasn't expecting Carter to be renewed, and I'm delighted it was.

Jump to Post

05.15.2015 2:40pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

The Ruffalo is dropping vague hints on Twitter that he's involved in Civil War too.  If they're true--though to be frank they're vague enough that they're probably not!--then that's everyone but Thor.

IE:  Everyone who doesn't have their own Phase 3 movie in the works besides Civil War.

Jump to Post

05.15.2015 2:57pm
Thread Creator

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Anyone else starting to worry there's WAAAAY too much going on in that movie? O_o

Jump to Post

05.15.2015 9:33pm

Zubis
Registered Member

It's Chris Evan's second last movie, so going out with a bang I guess.

Jump to Post

05.18.2015 2:03pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Jaran said:

Anyone else starting to worry there's WAAAAY too much going on in that movie? O_o

Like I said, it's essentially Avenger's 3.  They should just chop Cap's name off the title and turn it into AVENGERS: CIVIL WAR.

Jump to Post

05.18.2015 4:57pm

JSG
Registered Member

Jaran said:

The more I hear about it, the less I'm excited about it. I really just want a third Captain America movie.

Jump to Post

05.20.2015 12:48pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

reido said:

Like I said, it's essentially Avenger's 3.  They should just chop Cap's name off the title and turn it into AVENGERS: CIVIL WAR.

I'm torn on that. Considering Cap's role in Civil War and what happens (in the comics of course), it makes sense to use tht title they are. At the same time, it wouldn't be a bad thing to call is Avengers: Civil War, or even Marvel Civil War.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter