Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

College football to actually choose a champion semi-properly

06.27.2012 12:55am
Thread Creator (Edited on 06.27.2012 at 1:02am)

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Four-team playoff clears final major hurdle â?? college presidents' approval â?? set for 2014. Look outside for flying pork.

Never thought it'd happen in my lifetime. Guess that dumpster fire of a BCS "championship" game this past January was good for something if it was the main catalyst behind them acting this fast.

It's not perfect. Selection committees could get tricky, there could still be controversies over the 4 vs. 5, particularly if one of those vying for the last playoff spot is an undefeated school from a weaker conference. But it's a start, and AFAIC, ANY playoff is better than none.

Jump to Post

06.27.2012 3:39am

Atma Weapon
I Am Pure Energy

Fuck yes.

Jump to Post

06.27.2012 4:06am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

The two main topics that still need further discussion are how teams will be selected and how revenue will be distributed.

Teams will be selected based on who bribes the BCS the most, and it will be distributed evenly amongst BCS board members.

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

06.28.2012 7:43pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Happy to see it.

Jump to Post

06.28.2012 7:53pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Atma Weapon said:

Fuck yes.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter