Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Community

< Prev 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 Next >

03.22.2014 10:36pm

JSG
Registered Member

Hickey just already feels like a more complete character. Pierce often felt like his personality was just his jokes. Hickey's funny and feels a good deal more like a person. Not that I don't like Pierce or anything, but he fell flat at least semi-regularly for me.

Plus I just like Jonathan Banks more than Chevy Chase.

Jump to Post

03.24.2014 4:00pm

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Also, unlike Pierce, Hickey's storylines don't all revolve around everyone being disgusted/exasperated with him

Jump to Post

03.27.2014 3:18pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

I got caught up on the last couple of weeks last night. I really enjoyed the end of the "Pile of Bullets" episode. This is you dream! Leave Apple!

The AD&D episode wasn't too bad. Dean losing half his shirt on one side for notes to Jeff was hilarious, as was the sliding down the invisible sword for a hug. David Cross wasn't bad, but the character didn't give him a lot to work with. Fa...bulous Neil was given a bit more to work with in the previous D&D episode.

Tonight? G.I. JEFF!!!

Jump to Post

03.27.2014 3:54pm

Jaran

It truly is a blessing to be alive in this, the best of all possible worlds

Jump to Post

03.27.2014 4:17pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

One day I'll be able to do youtube tags without using the FAQ.

Jump to Post

04.04.2014 2:39am

Jaran

Ok that was a hell of a lot better than it had any right to be, and it had PLENTY of right. The ONLY let down was not dressing the dean up as the Baroness, but alas this is a fallen and imperfect world, no matter how much beauty we might wish to bring forth into it.

Jump to Post

04.04.2014 3:43pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Jaran said:

The ONLY let down was not dressing the dean up as the Baroness, but alas this is a fallen and imperfect world, no matter how much beauty we might wish to bring forth into it.

*leans in, lowers voice* What clothes did you draw me in?!

Jump to Post

04.04.2014 4:46pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Was it just me or did that episode seem really short? It was entertaining as hell but it just seemed to fly by.

Jump to Post

04.05.2014 11:28pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

I think it was the fake commercials that seemed to distract from what was going on in the cartoon portions that made it feel short.

Jump to Post

04.11.2014 2:47pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

She just looks so happy!

Jump to Post

04.11.2014 2:59pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

They all did. Until the no story became a story.

Jump to Post

04.11.2014 6:25pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Buried Treasure!

Jump to Post

04.12.2014 3:43am

resare
Exceptional narcissist

Am I the only one who would want Jeff to be with Britta instead of Annie?

Jump to Post

04.12.2014 3:52am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Naw.  Annie is great and all but--as this episode really showed--she's a lot less mature than Jeff is.  So the combo of that and their age difference makes it more than a little creepy.

Jump to Post

04.18.2014 7:00am

JSG
Registered Member

This was probably the weakest finale so far. It had some funny bits but I'm disappointed. Especially after such a great season.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter