Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Days of Future Past

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 Next >

03.20.2014 7:49pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

reido said:

Canonically? Yes. But attempting to apply comics canon to comics movie canon is an exercise in futility.

You're telling me....

I'm looking at you Fantastic Four reboot. Yes, you. Don't act like you didn't hear me.

------

Marvel's Quicksilver is rather bland, at least as far as the concept art shows. I'm kinda digging The Scarlet Witch though. As for X-Men's Quicksilver...man I've seen drag queens that are less fabulous than that.

Jump to Post

03.20.2014 8:33pm
Thread Creator

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

JSG said:

Quicksilver would look fine without that hair but... Wow, that hair.

It's the combined effect of the hair and the jacket.

Quicksilver, geddit?!

Jump to Post

03.21.2014 6:49am

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Colinp42 said:

I was going to try and take a look cause I'm pretty exhaustive in X-Men history knowledge but I don't know what picture you're referring to...:)

Ha, well I took another look to clarify and realized all the covers have an address that identifies them, whoops. It was indeed Bishop and the mean guy is a future Sentinel. Curious about that last one, didn't (for whatever reason) consider multiple versions of those guys.

Jump to Post

03.24.2014 5:28pm

shadowphoenix
It all ends with beginnings...

Jump to Post

03.24.2014 5:56pm
Thread Creator

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhng.  This trailer really does it for me, even with Tatesilver and his stupid fucking jacket popping up in the background.

Jump to Post

03.24.2014 7:24pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

^Absolutely. Can't wait for this. The more I see, the more I want to see.

Jump to Post

03.24.2014 11:38pm

Old Juan
filled with hate

Trailer looks great.

Couldn't care less about a third tier character like Quicksilver so as dumb as he does look it don't bother me in the slightest.

Jump to Post

03.25.2014 1:54pm
Thread Creator

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Damn it, Whedon!

Jump to Post

04.07.2014 9:00pm

Zubis
Registered Member

Still. Compared to this:

Jump to Post

04.07.2014 10:39pm
Thread Creator

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Wow, that was even more dreadful than I expected it to be.

Jump to Post

04.07.2014 11:26pm

Zubis
Registered Member

Jump to Post

04.08.2014 1:12am
Thread Creator

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

I was about to throw you a "fuck you Zubis" but then I got to the end of the .gif.

So you get a /slowclap instead.

Jump to Post

04.08.2014 7:31am

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Marvel Studios: reveal quicksilver in stinger scene at the end of one of their biggest movies

FOX: reveal quicksilver by having him flog burgers

Jump to Post

04.17.2014 1:43pm

Zubis
Registered Member

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/x-men-director-accused-of-sexually-abusing-teenage-boy-1201158645/

??X-Men: Days of Future Past? director Bryan Singer has been accused of sexually abusing a teenage boy in 1999 in a lawsuit filed Wednesday in Hawaii federal court.

The plaintiff, Michael Egan, claims he was 17 when Singer forcibly sodomized him, among other allegations. Egan??s lawyers, led by Jeff Herman, allege that Singer provided him with drugs and alcohol and flew him to Hawaii on more than one occasion in 1999. His suit claims battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy by unreasonable intrusion, and it seeks unspecified damages.

Wow.

Jump to Post

04.17.2014 8:57pm
 (Edited on 04.17.2014 at 9:04pm)

Old Juan
filled with hate

^^

This sucks eiher way. If Singer is in fact guilty then we have another young victim of such horrible crimes. If not then we have another innocent person whose life and livelihood will be severly if not irrepairably damaged by simply being falsely accused of such crimes for no other reason other than a cash grab. Regardless of how any of us may feel good or bad about how he's handled the X-Men property, Singer doesn't deserve to have his life and livelihood upheaved like this if he isn't guilty. 

This even makes it harder than it already is for the real victims to come forward in the future if the accusations are proven false.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter