Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

For those who are BIG music fans!

01.23.2018 7:27am
Thread Creator

Scribe
The Taru

I have a radio station I run through an App called Anchor. It's my personal belief that Anchor is going to be the next Facebook or YouTube but that's besides the point. The radio station merged with another music website I created with some friends a few years back. The aim of the station is to bring new music to people in creative ways.

Currently we're doing something called a Battle Royale Arena (think King of the Hill) playlist where we take songs that are released that week and have them compete against each other daily. So every day the playlist is updated with new music with the exception of Wednesdays and Thursdays. On Wednesdays I have songs that are from older albums that never were released as singles (often times the best tracks from artists) compete against each other. Thursdays are for throwback songs of course.

The playlist is always refreshed so if you like to hear music as it comes out and also like having some old stuff sprinkled in the mix you should give it a follow on Spotify!

The station also does interviews, contests, and other fun shit! I also dance to music I play because what other DJ does that? You can visit it here: http://www.newnewradio.com

The main goal for the site is to draw attention to my other project Quit Rich which is teaching financial education to the masses. I just applied for my LLC so in the next few weeks that site will be cooking!

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter